010.

something for your mind by superorganism 

the phone call had ended seconds after it started. mattia had quickly dropped it down into a large puddle of blood after he spoke up.

kairi couldnt know, no one could know. he would loathe him, be terrified of him. maybe, on the other hand, he would be grateful, and if he wasnt, if he was terrified...

"maybe, youd kill him. youre sick, fucking terminal. the worst person, right, boy?"

a voice from atop the stairs suggested.

mattia shot his eyebrows up, getting his hand out of the large puddle and looking up the stairs. he saw...

him. him, covered in blood. 

his face dropped and mouth became slightly agape. he stayed like that for a number of minutes before stuttering something out.

"y-y-youre not real, im not talking to you." mattia said, squinting his eyes shut to remove him from his brain.

instead, he just got closer. he was about 5 feet too fucking close to mattia. "oh, im so real." the man laughed, sending shivers up mattias spine. he stared at him, glassy eyes.

"whyd you do it, mattia? desperate for validation, desperate to protect someone rather than hurt them? never gonna fucking happen, boy. itll always end horribly for the evil. no one will love you."

mattia backed up into a corner, shutting his eyes tight. he looked back and saw kairi standing there.

he looked terrified, gasping and backing away from mattia. mattia looked down and saw blood coating his hands. he looked back up and saw kairi.

"w-wait, kai-" mattia started walking towards him. kairi shrieked in fear and started running. 

mattia ran after kairi and grabbed his waist. kairi shrieked again and fought against him.

"no! please dont hurt me!" the boy cried, squirming around.

"im not gonna hurt you!" mattia yelled, letting go of kairi who dropped to the floor and sobbed. 

"whatd you do, you fucking physco?!" kairi yelled, backing up as he was sitting. 

"he was gonna hurt you! i didnt mean to, kairi! i didnt mean to!" mattia said through tears, crouching down to meet his eye level.

kairi screamed again, "p-please dont kill me! i wont tell anyone!" he screamed, panting and looking into mattias eyes.

"no, no, no. id never hurt you! dont be scared of me, i did it to protect you!" mattia explained, rapidly nodding.

kairi just started screaming for help and backing away. 

seconds later, mattia snapped his eyes open and quickly looked down at the stairs. no kairi, no blood on his hands.

mattia swallowed, confused. tears were brimming his eyes. he looked around, nothing, no one was there.

he stayed confused for a few minutes before letting out a breath of relief. he knew it was an episode, but a part of his brain was convincing him it was real. 

one last time, he went upstairs to look at the corpse laying in the bathtub. 

fuck.

what yall think tbh?