015.

jacquees - persian rugs, slowed+reverb

"fuck wit ya boy"

as the driver in the black sedan pulled up to the wreckage, he rolled down his window to look at the shaking man in a hoodie. his eyes were wide with confusion.

"um, sir? are you okay?"

he asked hesitantly, an awkward smile creeping on his face. the italian man grinned brightly, licking his chapped lips, not even aware of how insane he looked. 

"call for a ride to the..."

the man coughed, looking him up and down as he leaned over the center console of the vehicle. 

"hospital?"

the driver, a light chuckle in his voice. mattia could tell there was some genuine feeling to his joke. instead of acknowledging that, he smiled and got into the uber.

the concerned driver glared at mattia in the rear view mirror. noticing this, mattia smiled a little too friendly at him. the man snapped his head back to the road, terrified of the tall guy in his backseat. 

"u-um, sir? where am i going?"

he asked, smiling awkwardly.

"y-you kind of just told me to drive."

he chuckled again. mattia looked at him with a death stare, tilting his head to the side. a creepy smirk crept up on mattia's face as he tapped his fingers on the leather seating. 

"and,"

mattia started, pausing to look at the sticker on the driver's window.

"larry, i meant it."

he smiled, winking at the man in the front seat. mattia had no idea what he was going to do, honestly. he just resorted to blatant insanity and unclear messages. larry swallowed, nodding and letting his smile twitch and drop. 

larry continued to drive, watching the man in his backseat stare at him. he was definitely worried he would be murdered by this rider, but there was always a time when an uber driver would feel that. 

now, mattia hadn't blinked for a few minutes as he stared at larry. this middle-aged scared uber driver had taken notice and decided to continue driving. 

"starlux,"

mattia blurted out, hand shifting to his mouth. it had come to him, he couldn't risk it again. there would always be other times. but, for now, he knew what he had to do. 

larry let out a breath of relief. his chest let down as silently cheered to himself. 

"the hotel, i mean. starlux hotel."

the italian confirmed, smiling with certainty. larry nodded profusely, maybe this one didn't want to kill him. the driver put in the location of the hotel when they were stopped at a red light. mattia grinned softly, now a genuine one. 

several minutes later, when the driver pulled up to the hotel, mattia felt like he could really breathe. after thanking the driver and softly apologizing, he got out of the cab. 

larry had cried on the way home.

hotels in nj are so cheappp wtff. yall should search up 'hotels in nj' cuz damn. i might jus fuck round and skip town there. anyways how yall doin today babyyy