00.

sugar by brockhampton

alejandro grabbed kairi, squeezing his waist. "whats up, baby?" he whispered. kairi jumped, looking behind him. "chill," ale laughed, letting his grip go and leaving his hands on kai's hips. 

"hey," kai said, resting back into ale's chest. alvaro, mattia, robert, roshuan and essa were chilling at kairi's house. 

mattia looked over at kairi and continued talking to everyone else. he looked away from kairi and alejandro, looking real mad. alvaro looked over at mattia with a knowing look.

💕mattias pov💕

seeing ale and kai made me pissed, i couldn't deal with this shit no more. alejandro was so affectionate with kairi. i cant really blame him tho, they are dating. i turned away from kairi and alejandro and looked at everyone else. 

alvaro saw that i was pissed and stared at me. 'what?' i mouthed over at him. i had only told alvaro of my massive crush on kai, so he knew when i was getting pissed off. 

roshuan and robert were talm bout tiktok, but i was only focused on alejandro whispering in kairi's ear and kairi giggling.

alvaro sat next to me, "mattia, it's okay." he said, smiling a lil. "i gotta cute friend, yall could meet," aloe suggested. "she really pretty."

💕third person pov💕

mattia shrugged, "whatever, lets do it." mattia was down for anything to get over kairi.

alvaro was surprised wit the quick answer. "you want her snap?" aloe asked mattia, shifting to get his phone out.

mattia glared at aloe, "yea, how the fuck else we supposed to talk?" he rolled his eyes and got out his phone to add the girl. mattia obviously was a lil pissed at everything.

kairi looked over at mattia and aloe, "hey, mattia," kairi said. he was bout to finish his sentence til mattia spoke up.

"watchu want, kairi?" mattia said, real agitated. he sounded like he was bouta beat someone up. 

kai was a lil thrown off by mattia's voice, but he kept talking. "can you-" kairi was cut off by mattia.

"nah." mattia said, waiting for alvaro for give him the girls snap. alvaro glared at mattia.

"you aint gotta be a dick, mattia." aloe said.

ale looked at mattia, rolling his eyes. kairi looked a lil confused, "aight," he mumbled, then went back to talking to alejandro.

💕kairi pov💕

mattia was acting a lil weird lately. he aint really talking to me anymore, just ignoring everything i been saying. he been talking to aloe more and getting closer to him.

i noticed mattia staring at me and ale a lotta times. he always looks pissed and maybe a lil jealous. alejandro was noticing that too.

wassup, i lowkey hate this but imma keep going. imma try to make kairi less oblivious cuz thats a lil annoying to me. my writing pretty bad cuz ion wrote in a while but if you got any tips or suggestions imma take it.