016.

igors theme by tyler the creator

feeling the wind blow in his hair, mattia stood in front of the hotel. he was trying to clear his mind. to himself, he was murderer. but, in reality, he was a man that was lost. mattia let out a deep breath and began to walk into the somewhat luxury hotel.

the woman at the front desk greeted him politely before she saw his disheveled appearance. mattia leaned on the counter, holding up a finger as he glanced down at his extremely cracked and low battery phone. he saw the text from kairi which included a room number. 

'where the fuck r u? room 443'

"where is room 443?"

mattia asked, putting his hand down as the woman glared at him. he smiled a little bit, trying to act like every part of his body wasn't in extreme pain. his face had a few bruises and cuts with dried blood near them along with the rest of his body. 

"4th floor."

the woman said quickly, pointing to the elevator. mattia grinned even brighter, starting to walk to the elevator. 

"thank you,"

he said, turning around and winking at her. in his mind, that felt correct but his social interaction skills were very off for multiple reasons. he stood in front of the elevator, waiting for it to open. he stood there for a few seconds before taking notice to the button.

he leaned over and pressed it. the italian was extremely sleep deprived and had absolutely no common sense. when the metal box opened, he walked in and pressed the '4' button. mattia stood there, swinging his head and tapping his feet.

when the elevator stopped, he hesitantly exited the door and took another deep breath. mattia made his way straight down the hall and when he saw that door sign, he paused. hand shaking, he knocked on the door. 

some shuffling and sniffles could be heard from inside the hotel room. mattia realized this was when he needed to act strong, for kairi. he pushed every feeling down and put on his normal demeanor as kairi opened the door to a pitch black room. 

"whats up,"

mattia smiled, wincing as he felt a cut in his cheek get bigger. the small boy in front of him was confused as he let him walk inside the room. 

"hi."

kairi said, voice low and soft as he moved over. mattia, now inside the room, walked to the single bed and laid down. both of the boys were exhausted. kairi did not have any energy to yell at mattia and just decided to lay with him.

a little uncomfortable, kairi decided to lay far away. he was on the edge of the bed, tapping his fingers anxiously. mattia let out a groan and turned over. he grabbed kairi's waist, pulling him to his chest. 

the tall boy held kairi and kissed the back of his neck. kai felt safe and calm now that he was in mattia's arms.

mattia took a stronger hold on the small boy and flipped him over so they were face to face. too tired to notice, kairi let him. both boys feeling safe, they slept comfortably. 

if yall have curly hair u ever kno that moment when ur like 'its gonna be so cute when it dries' but it looks fucking ugly so u spray it wit water and then it looks okay but as the day goes on it gets rlly bad?