03.

✨rain on me by joji✨

it continued. alejandro hitting kairi wit a crazy smile. alejandro not letting kairi talk to anyone. alejandro controlling kairi. 

kairi laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. his red leds made the room dark. the rain was loud and hard.

he could talk to the boys in a group, but he aint allowed to in private. mattia was especially off limits. ale was controlling him. if kairi even slipped up a lil, ale went off. alejandro had been threatening to kill kairi recently and kairi never doubted that he would prolly do it.

kairi started sobbing uncontrollably. crying himself to sleep was normal, hed wake up the next day normal and fine.

kairi heard a knock and his window and feared it was alejandro. he started shaking, wiping his tears just in case. kai looked over and saw mattia, soaked in rain.

kairi opened his window, "w-whats up?" he asked, head down. 

"you letting me in cuz its fuckin freezing," mattia laughed.

"y-yea, okay." kai nodded, moving aside to let mattia climb in. mattia climbed in and looked at kairi.

kairi looked dead. his skin was pale, he was skinny, he had bags under his eyes. 

kai looked up at mattia and put on a weak smile. mattia moved forward to hug him, but kai flinched. mattia was real concerned about the wasian boy.

mattia leaned back, "are you good? you aint been talking to anyone lately... you just been weird and distant." mattia said.

"im.... fine, mattia." kairi lied.

"can i hug you?" mattia asked softly. 

"yea, sure." kai said, moving in. mattia hugged him, accidentally squeezing too hard. 

kairi winced loudly, feeling mattia move back. "shit, im sorry. are you okay?" the italian boy asked, concerned. he saw kairi in pain, tears building up in his eyes, threatening to spill over at any second.  

"yeaaa, all good.." kairi smiled fakely, crying not to let out a sob. his voice was thick and his throat hurt. 

"youre not, bubba." mattia shook his head. kairi didnt have his hood on, so hand shaped bruises were visible on his neck and sum on his face.

"what the fuck?" mattia said in a quite voice, looking at kairis bruises. "kairi, what the fuck are those?"

"nothing." kai said quickly, putting his hood on. 

"who the fuck gave you those? ill fuckin putta cap in they ass." mattia said, sounding fucking mad. 

"no one, mattia!" kai said defensively. 

kairi heard his phone ringing and picked it up, it was alejandro. he knew he had to answer it or else he would get beat the fuck up. kai walked out the room and answered the call. 

"you aint fucking come over here today, bitch!" alejandros voice screamed thru the phone. "can you fucking hear me?! say sumn bitch!"

kairi totally forgot he was supposed to be over at ales today, "im so sorry! im sorry, alejandro." kairi said, shaking wit fear. even when ale wasnt there, he was still terrifying.

"that aint gon fucking cut it, pussy!" ale screamed, "if you aint get yo ass over here today, imma fucking shoot you! besides, imma prolly break yo fucking arm for not being over today." ale paused, "yea, thats yo fuckin punishment. ive been too soft on you! imma fucking break ya arm, bitch! if you aint come over today because you too scared, it finna get worse! got it, bitch?!"

kairi was crying, not being able to respond. he knew ale wasnt capping, hed do much worse. "are you fuckin deaf, whore?! do. you. got. it?" 

"yes! im sorry, ale. im sorry." kai said, listening to ale hang up. kairi shook, sobbing. he would never the able to leave alejandro, ever.

mattia had his ear pressed against the door, hearing everything. he was shocked.

kairi looked at himself and wiped his tears away, keeping his composure. he went back to his bedroom, seeing mattia sitting on his bed. "why aint you tell me?" mattia asked, looking worried. 

"you heard?" kairi asked, looking terrified. 

"yea. grab yo shit, you coming wit me, baby." mattia said.

"no... mattia, i cant!" kai said, shaking his head.

"ion taking no for an answer! now." mattia commanded.

mattia got up and grabbed kairis backpack, stuffing clothes in it. mattia walked to kairis bathroom and got everything kai needed. 

mattia basically grabbed everything kairi needed, and he opened the window. "you got everything, bubba?" 

kairi nodded, putting his phone in his hoodie pocket. 

this was unexpected.

(this got real angsty and sad lmaoo im sorry.) ay, whats up? give me suggestions on how i can improve this.