"You?" they asked in unison. Terry staring at me while Thomas stared at Nick.

"Hi," I said, "Come in."

Oh God, could this get any worse?

As soon as we seated the two of the wide-eyed them, I started talking, "Long story short, this world is not the only one. There's another world calles Thella, where people look just like us, but their kind is called Silva. Each Silva has an own soul, own power. It can be controlling water or mind or any other thing. Anything really.

"Vladimir Lestrade owned all of the powers in the world and was the creator of this school. There is a war on Thella that started a few decades ago. Silva children were sent to Earth in order to protect them and Lestrade created this academy for them. Everyone in this academy including Nick, me and the two of you as well as the teachers are Silvas.

"Each Silva has a soulmate. When they meet, they lose their powers, they're even weaker that the average human, but if you seperate them, it might lead to death. That is basically the reason girls and boys are seperated. But there's this special couple called Stir Couple. Nick and I, basically. We, instead of losing powers, gain them. We own all the powers in the world like Lestrade when together. We are the only Silvas able to go back to Thella.

"Escorts are also soulmates, Escorts of the Stir Couple have the kind of power that helps Stir Couple to go back to our world, Thella. You two are our Escorts and you are soulmates. We still have to find out how to get us to the Thella, though. Because Silvas are dying back there in the world all the time and sending us back is the only way to stop the war and save our kind."

Was I too harsh about it? Should I have told it calmer and more slowly? Probably, but I'm glad we're done about it and even gladder no one has interrupted me so far.

Thomas and Terry gaped at us, with their jaws dropped, they stared at us like crazy.

"Is this a prank?" Terry asked, "Are there cameras?"

I shook my head, "No, Terry. Haven't you noticed anything strange happening?"

"Prove it," Thomas said, "Prove all you said."

Nick and I exchanged looks.

"There is a training hall," I said, returning my gaze back to Thomas amd Terry, "Big hall where everyone trains who finds out about their powers. Follow us," I said, going to the hidden door. Revealing it, I went inside and switched the lights on. Bulbs started lighting up one after another as usual and soon the whole hall was seen

"This," I said, gesturing towards the candles on the floor, "is where we meditated to connect to you. We didn't know who werw our Escorts, so we called by telepathy."

"Any more proofs?" Thomas said, "This hall isn't actually a proof."

I rolled my eyes, "Nick," I said and he nodded, knowing what I meant, "Water."

We reached our hands out towards the small pool in the corner and made the water to slide up into the thin air. We made it slowly move to us. It made a small pattern and then we returned it back. Next we reached towards the candles and made the flames rise us to the ceiling before they returned back to normality.

Terry and Thomas gaped at us once more. It took probably 10 or 15 minutes to calm them down, but eventually, they came out of the state of denial.

We decided to split up for a while, to give them time to take it all in, because it was a hell of a lot to find out in one night. We decided to meet back in that study next night at 8PM.

"You know," said Nick as we left the building, cold breeze of air washing over our skin, giving us goosbumps and making us to hug our jackets closer, "I miss old times."