Epilogue

Weeks passed and your parents realised what they've done. They apologised and did whatever they could to get you to forgive them, you slowly gained their trust but it took Taehyung a while longer, and of course Jungkook was worried.

But after a couple of months, you were a happy family. Jungkook felt kind of lonely, and Taehyung suggested something. Jungkook didn't have any parents, a family. So you all bought a new, bigger house and you all lived together.

Yours and Jungkook's love only grew stronger, you pushed through obstacles together. And, hell, Taehyung even got a girlfriend.

Lisa had moved on, she never bothered you  again. She did apologise once briefly but then walked off. You guessed she did feel guilty...but ashamed. She changed her ways and became way nicer, and started dating someone too.

So, in the end, you were all happy. You all got what you ever wanted. You got the family love you always wanted, and a normal high school life. Jungkook had a family, and Taehyung finally managed to sort out his thoughts and have a loving sister.

So, you could say they all lived happily ever after. Oh better, they all lived as family, friends, loving and caring for each other through hardships and getting the fullest out of life.

No matter what came to hit you, you all got through it. Together.