4

Y/N POV

You walked home and you opened the door to see your parents in the living room and Taehyung smirking behind them.

Oh my god what did you do Taehyung... Or..

OH GOD.

WHAT DID HE TELL THEM?!

Mum: "So.. Care to explain where you were yesterday or do you want us to say it?"

Y/n: "W... What...do you mean?"

Dad: "You were at that guy's house right!"

Y/n: "W.. What.."

He pulled down my hoodie and looked at my neck, then his expression darkened.

Y/n: "I...it's not what you think dad..."

Dad: "It's not what you think, huh?! The proof is right here! What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

You looked at Taehyung with anger and tears in your eyes but his smirk grew wider.

There me thinking you care a bit about me...

Urgh I hate you Taehyung!!

Dad: "You know what I've had enough of you!! Get the hell out of here and don't come back!"

He threw you a bag and you looked at him shocked and confused.

Y/n: "G.. Go?! Where to?!"

Dad: "Go to your boyfriend's house for all I care! Just never show your face to me again!"

You looked at Taehyung and he wasn't smirking anymore.

At least he knows his limits...

But how could he do this?!

To me?! His own sister?!

Your dad pushed you out of the house and you ran away from there as far as possible.

TIME SKIP

You had no idea where you were now.

You were walking when you saw someone across the street stumbling a bit and you looked closer to see who it was.

... Jungkook....?!

He looks drunk..

Does he drink underage?

... I might as well go up to him...

You crossed the street and stopped in front of him, and he looked up a bit.

JK: "Y... Y/n...?"

He fell forwards on you and you quickly pulled him up wrapping your arm around his waist and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

He looked down panting and you asked, "Jungkook... Did you drink?"

You looked at him and noticed his eyes were teary.

Y/n: "...Are you okay?"

JK: "Please... Can you help me home... I promise I... I won't do anything.."

His voice was cracking and you wondered why, but you pushed your thoughts aside and helped him walk home.

You walked in and closed the door, then helped him lay down on the couch.

He grabbed your wrist and you looked into his eyes.

They were teary and hurt, and.. Full of guilt..?

JK: "Y.. Y/n... I... I'm..s...sorry..."

He was a crying mess and you squeezed his arm for support.

Y/n: "Jungkook calm down... You're drunk... How are you even drunk did you drink?"

JK: "N.. No... Just... Caffeinated drinks..."

Y/n: "... What do you mean by you're sorry?"

He looked at me in the eyes and said, "For turning your life miserable... I was heartless and to be honest I was taking my anger out on you... Me and Lisa.. It was a hard relationship.. I broke up with her because of the bitch she was."

He looked down and you looked at him.

He did look sorry... But can I trust him?

Maybe he's just saying these things because he's sober.. But he has been acting weird recently.

You lifted his chin gently with your index finger and he looked into your eyes full of sadness.

You slowly leaned in and kissed him softly, but he didn't kiss back, so you leaned back to see that he had fallen asleep.

You blinked twice and quickly let go of him.

...What did I just do..?