11

JUNGKOOK POV

I had a quick shower then wrapped a towel around my waist.

Then I realised.

Y/n is in my room... And I didn't bring any clothes with me.

JK: "Crap..."

I went to the door and opened it slightly and called Y/n.

JK: "Hey Y/n, can you bring me some clothes, I forgot!"

Y/n: "Uh yeah ok wait!"

I closed the door and after a while I heard a knock on the door so I opened it slightly.

She gave the clothes to me and I took it and was about to close the door when I had an idea.

I grabbed her arm, pulling her in and closing the door behind her.

I put my hand on the wall next to her face and smirked.

Y/N POV

You were sure that your face was as red as a tomato by now.

Jungkook slid his hands under your shirt and rested them on your waist.

Y/n: "W... What...are you doing..?" ~you cursed yourself mentally for stuttering

JK: "I said that I'll get you back, didn't I?"

Y/n: "N... Not like this.."

JK: "I wanna do it how I want" ~he said as he leaned closer to your ear

He bit your earlobe softly and you couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

Y/n: "S... Stop..."

You tired pushing him away but he beat you to it.

He grabbed both your arms and held them above your head, and you looked into his eyes as he stared into yours.

Suddenly you remembered.

The time in the janitors closet...

When you couldn't stop him...

You looked down to avoid his gaze but that was a mistake - you were face to face with his toned chest and abs.

He lifted your chin gently with one hand and you looked at him scared.

His eyes softened when he saw you scared and he asked, "Are you scared?"

You didn't say anything but you noticed that your body started shaking a bit.

JK: "Hey, hey... Don't be scared... What's going on?"

Y/n: "I... I... I keep remembering that day when you... Um yeah..."

He carassed your cheek with his hand gently then said, "You don't need to be scared of me anymore...ok?"

You nodded but your body was still shaking.

He leaned in and softly pressed his lips against yours, and even though that's what scared you before it made you feel better now.

You slowly kissed him back and Jungkook let go of your arms and rested his hands under your shirt on your waist.

He pulled back for a second for air then he said, "I won't ever hurt you again... And I won't ever break your heart... Ok?"

You nodded then wrapped your arms around his neck and you kissed each other passionately.

You kissed each other for a good minute or so before saying, "I'll go now, get changed."

JK: "You can stay if you want." ~he smirked

Y/n: "What the hell, no! You and your perverted mind seriously.."

JK: "Ok go." ~he laughed

With that you left the bathroom and you face planted straight onto the bed and started squealing.

Jungkook probably heard you but you didn't care.

TAEHYUNG POV

I was walking in the hallway to go downstairs when I heard someone squealing from Jungkook's room, so I opened the door and looked in.

...Wtf...

I saw Y/n going crazy squealing on the bed.

Tae: "Y/n what the hell are you ok?"

She stopped and looked up still collapsed on the bed and we locked eyes.

Just then Jungkook walked out of the bathroom and he froze when he saw me.

I looked at Jungkook then Y/n, and again.

Oh god no.

Tae: "WTF DID YOU DO?!"

Y/n: "...We just-"

JK: "We just made out in the bathroom, no biggie."

Tae: "YA WHAT?!"

Y/n: "NOT LIKE THAT IT SOUNDS WRONG"

Jungkook smirked then walked over to Y/n and said, "Still... You might wanna leave before we start again."

Y/n took off from the bed but Jungkook grabbed her arm.

Y/n: "Yah! Wtf Jungkook!"

Tae: "Do you have any shame?"

JK: "Noope." ~he smirked

I sighed and said, "I give up" before walking out of the room.

Y/N POV

After Tae left the room, I glared at Jungkook.

Y/n: "Seriously?"

JK: "What?" ~he smirked

Y/n: "...Lets just get ready and go to school-"

I stopped and Jungkook asked, "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "W...What about... Lisa?"

His eyes darkened for a second and he said, "Don't worry about her, she lays a finger on you and she's dead."

...Man he looks like he's ready to kill anybody...

He carassed your cheek gently with his hand and said, "No matter what happens, I'll be by your side ok?"

You smiled and nodded, then he smiled too and pecked your lips, then said, "Let's get ready to go, come on."

You got up and grabbed your bag and went downstairs.

You looked around for Taehyung but he wasn't there.

Figures.

JK: "You hungry?"

Y/n: "Nah, you?"

JK: "Noope, guessing we're going early. Let's go."

He walked out and you followed him.