9

Y/N POV

I can't believe I just did it..

I KISSED HIM

I don't get it... Do I like him..?

Jungkook pulled back and looked at you and you looked away.

But what he did next surprised you.

He grabbed your chin and pressed his lips against yours, slowly and softly kissing you until the both of you were out of breath.

You both pulled back and looked into each others eyes.

JK: "...Y/n... I'm just going to tell you... I... I like you."

You were shocked yet thrilled and speechless at the same time.

He liked you too...

JK: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't after what I've done... I'm really s-"

You shut him up by kissing him passionately and he slowly kissed you back.

You leaned back and said, "Don't feel sorry... You made my life better."

JK: "Y/n.."

He voice sounded hurt and you carassed his cheek gently with your hand and said, "The past is the past... The only thing you can control now is the future... Don't leave me, Jungkook.."

JK: "W.. What about Lisa? She's onto you, right?"

Y/n: "Yea, that jerk beat me up cause she thought I was your new girlfriend and you dumped her because of me."

You rolled your eyes and Jungkook widened his.

JK: "I swear that girl thinks she can get whatever she wants, I hate her..."

Y/n: "Then like me instead" ~you said with a slight smirk

He raised his eyebrows at you then hovered over you with a smirk and said, "Confident, already, huh?"

Y/n: "Hmmm maybeee"

His smirk grew wider as he leaned in closer to your face but at the last second he leaned down and attacked your neck with kisses.

Y/n: "Ahh what are you doinggg"

He leaned back after a couple of seconds then tucked your hair behind your ear and said, "This will make sure that they know something."

Y/n: "...What's that?"

He leaned closer to your ear and whispered, "That you're mine."

That sent shivers down your spine and Jungkook must have noticed you tensing up as he smirked.

Y/n: "Yah can you get off now? We just confessed and here ya are."

JK: "Hey, you're the one that kissed me first. And what's wrong with where I am, huh? Not good enough? I can do better if you want."

Y/n: "What does that mean.. You know what I don't wanna know. Just get off me."

JK: "Why do you want me to get off youso badd" ~he whined like a little kid

Y/n: "Fine, I'll make you get up."

You lifted your knee and hit his private area, and he yelled rolling off on the floor.

JK: "YAH- YOU!! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THAT!"

Y/n: "Ha, make me."

You got off planning to run away but you remembered that your body was feeling really weak and you fell ontop of Jungkook.

JK: "Hmmm I think you already regret it."

He flipped you around and hovered on top of you, his face barely an inch away from yours.

He started leaned closer when...

DING DONGGGGGGGGG

JK: "OH MY GOD!!"

He got off you annoyed and you smirked in victory.

JK: "I'm getting you back one day, remember that."

Y/n: "Hmmm ok."

He gave you a look then went to check who it was at the door whilst you sat back on the couch.

...Man that was somethin

JUNGKOOK POV

I opened the door and saw.. Taehyung.

JK: "What the hell are you-"

I stopped as I looked at him.

He was all beaten up and looked really weak.

JK: "...What happened?"

He looked into my eyes with tears in his and then he suddenly passed out but I managed to catch him before he hit the ground.