Inkling of Fate.

INTRODUCING...
Inkling of Fate
[a Taegguk story]

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

In which tattoo artist Jeon Jeongguk meets his parallel when the soft and delicate Kim Taehyung finds himself in Jeongguk's shop one day as a dare.

However, despite his outward appearance, Taehyung is slave to a past darker than anything Jeongguk can ever imagine.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

゚✧ thank you so much for choosing to read this book! i'm so glad you're here, and i hope you enjoy this journey we're about to take together :')

゚✧ all rights reserved.

゚✧ will contain angst, fluff, and some very heavy topics. this book will contain drinking, smoking, vulgar language, minor character death, assault, abuse, mentions of self harm, and mentions of suicide. this book will have a happy ending, but please read at your own discretion. pm me if you have any questions!

゚✧ contains fictional depictions of the bts members. please don't take the events of this book as me saying that the members would do/say these things in real life. this is a work of fiction.

゚✧ will not contain smut. i know this will disappoint many of you, but i believe that a story should not be dependent on smut to be good/worth reading in the eyes of readers. please do not comment about who is a top or a bottom, as sex is not a theme in this book and will only be referenced occasionally.

゚✧ i put a lot of planning and thought into this book, so please be kind if you have something negative to say. i reassure you that i've done my absolute best to create a good book for you all.

゚✧ fair warning! this book was written over two years ago, making it... not my best writing. i've gone back and added a couple chapters/edited the plot some, but a majority of it is very fetus writing. that being said, you may still enjoy it, but i wanted you to know that i feel as if i've greatly improved as a writer since this story was originally published.

゚✧ please respect my artistic decisions when it comes to the events in this book. you will probably have a lot of questions, and they will be answered if you continue reading-i promise.

゚✧ lastly, i just wanted you all to know that i've officially closed this account. i'm no longer writing here, as college and my life outside wattpad has been too demanding, and i'm being called to other things in life. i may randomly hop on and respond to a few comments, but there is a very small chance i will respond to comments or private messages. regardless, i hope you all enjoy this old story that's somehow still getting some reads :')

 regardless, i hope you all enjoy this old story that's somehow still getting some reads :')

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

started: november 2, 2018
completed: june 2, 2020

A TAEGGUK FANFICTION
©️ '24 -taeroses
enjoy the story.