Chapter 15:The Meeting Of Y/N's Doppleganger? Black Makes his appearance!

With the sports festival at the end, every student was patched up from the battles they've had. Once patched up, they all made their way in the arena in front of a stage where Midnight was starting to make an announcement.

Midnight: All of the first-year events for this year's U.A Sports Festival has been completed. And now, we shall begin the awards ceremony!

Music began to play and fireworks were shot up into the air. The crowd roared into cheers of the ceremony beginning. From behind Midnight, confetti and smoke were popped in the air as pedestals were rising up, and once the smoke had cleared. it'd showed Bakugo on the lowest one, all chained up...., Todoroki on the middle-sized, and you on the highest pedestal, with your arms crossed and your eyes closed, trying to ignore the grunts and struggling from Bakugo.

Momo: Woah...

Jiro: (points her earjacks at Bakugo) What the heck?

Kirishima: He's been going nuts ever since he woke up from his and Y/N's battle.

(Flashback)

Present Mic: On one side, we have the ferocious, merciless, Katsuki Bakugo! And on the other, our powerful young man once again, Y/N L/N!!

Y/N: Hey Bakugo, how about a friendly round?

Bakugo: I'M TAKING YOU DOWN AND WINNING THIS THING Y/N!!!!

Y/N: ...Worth a shot.

Present Mic: Ready?! BEGIN!!!

Right after that, Bakugo immediately shot forth at Y/N with no hesitation. Y/N was taken aback from the sudden movement.

Y/N: He really doesn't care, huh?

Bakugo was right at him and reeled his palm to fire an explosion.

Bakugo: FALL OFF THE STAGE!!!!

Bakugo extended his palm in Y/N's face, who managed to catch his palm and dodged the explosion from his hand.

Midoriya: He-He dodged Kacchan's attack and caught his hand?!

Iida: Amazing speed! And preciseness as well!

Bakugo: How the-

Cut off, Y/N grabbed his head and slammed him to the ground and kicked him off the arena in a matter of seconds.

Y/N: ...Well, that was easy.

(Flashback over)

Kirishima: Man, Bakugo, pull yourself together...

Midnight: Tenya Iida actually shares the third-place award with Bakugo, but unfortunately he had to leave for family reasons. Gotta love those family bonds!

She puts a finger to her mouth and winked to the media to act cute. You opened your eyes to look at Midnight, then back at Midoriya and only finding Tsu with him.

Y/N: Iida, what the hell happened?

Midnight: Now we will award the medals! Of course, there's only one person capable of doing so..!

She cut herself off as she looked up to the top of the stage. You heard a familiar laugh and smirked to yourself, knowing who it was.

Spectator: It's All Might!

Midnight: All Might is the number one hero!
All Might: I am here with the awards!

The stadium was now in a silent awkward moment with Midnight talking over All Might as he turned to her shaking in embarrassment as she clasped her hands together.