Chapter 3: Y/N vs Nomu

(3rd POV)

Shiguraki: Get him, Nomu.

As the Nomu had dashed for Bakugo, time had slowed down for everyone as the Nomu was gaining.

All Might: He's fast!

All Might was about to take the hit, but something, or rather someone, was quicker, and had stopped the punch just before it reached Bakugo. When the smoke had cleared, everyone was once again shocked at who stopped the punch.

Y/N: You know, for an ugly creature, you're pretty strong. Heh, can't argue with those muscles of yours.

Y/N punched the Nomu in the gut, sending him back a few feet to Shiguraki.

Kirishima: N-no way!

Todoroki: Is that...

Midoriya: It can't be..!

All Might: The Number #1 Villian: Black.

Y/N didn't say anything, but kept staring at Shiguraki.

Shiguraki: Hey, what do you think you're doing?! Why are you protecting them?!

Y/N: Cause I basically can. I have a life, don't I?

Shiguraki: Tsk. If you're protecting them, then you're an enemy to me as well! Kill him Nomu!!

The Nomu lunged right at Y/N, and Y/N did the same, colliding fists with each other.

Y/N: Heh, not bad.

They continued colliding fists with each other causing air to blast all around from where they were fighting.

Y/N jumped away to get some space between them

Y/N: I'll admit, this is quite a challenge you're giving me now.

Meanwhile, Midoriya, Kirishima, Todoroki, Bakugo, and even All Might were shocked that Y/N, or to them, "Black", was helping them fight the Nomu.

Midoriya: I-I don't understand. Why is the number 1 Villain helping us fight.

Bakugo: Don't be stupid Deku! He's obviously faking it. Once he's done with that thing, he might go straight for All Might next.

Todoroki: As much as I hate to admit it, he might be right. The top villain will want to fight the top hero.

Kirishima: Then we should try to knock him out when he's done fighting! If he's exhausted, he won't be able to fight back!

All Might: Young Kirishima's idea might be wise. Attacking while their weak is a good strategy.

Back to the fight, Y/N was trying to catch his breath, while the Nomu stood there like it didn't feel a thing at all.

(Y/N's POV)

H-how is this thing so strong? I've been at it for a while now, and this guy is still standing like I didn't even touch him.

Y/N: Tch! This is ridiculous.

Shiguraki: Having trouble Black? Nomu's Quirks are shock-absorption and regeneration, meaning he is basically immortal and can't take any damage whatsoever.

So his quirks or whatever, are shock-absorption and regeneration huh?

Y/N: Heh thanks for the big hint. Because now...

PLAY SONG

I got into a stance and begun to raise my power

Y/N: You just gave me the advantage.

(3rd POV)

The ground was now shaking as everybody could feel it and the amount of energy that Y/N was emitting.

Midoriya: W-what is this?! Does he have another quirk?!

Todoroki: Impossible...

Suddenly, a bright light exploded from Y/N, forcing everyone to cover their eyes. When the light dimmed down, everyone was surprised at Y/N's new appearance.

 When the light dimmed down, everyone was surprised at Y/N's new appearance

Y/N: Time to take it to the next level.

Y/N dashed at the Nomu with increasing speed, punching the Nomu in the gut again, but this time, he didn't stop. He continued punching him again and again with his speed increasing with every punch.

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N: Shiguraki said that your quirks were shock-absorption and regeneration. So there must be a limit to those two to the point where it can't work anymore!!

I increased the speed and strength to full power to the point the Nomu couldn't keep up.

Y/N: Heh, and to think I actually found a challenge for me. Doesn't matter anyways. It's time... FOR YOU TO LEAVE!!! BE GONE!!!

I then grabbed its arm and swung it up into the air as I jumped up after it.

Y/N: DRAGON FIST!!

I knocked the Nomu out of the building, and somewhere else to God knows where

I knocked the Nomu out of the building, and somewhere else to God knows where. I reverted back to my base form, due to the amount of energy I used.

Y/N: And *pant* *pant* that's how it's done.

(Looks like this chapter is done. I hope you're enjoying this book!)