Chapter 4: Who is Black?

Y/N: Ngh, dammit

That thing made me nearly use up almost all of my energy. I even had to go super saiyan because of that. I seriously need to-

Bakugo: DIE!!!

I look to my right to see the kid I saved coming right at me with a murderous look on his face.

Y/N: Ah, for fuck's sake.

I was barely able to dodge his rush attack towards me, but the red haired kid came running at me, and I'm pretty sure he had spikes on his body as well. Because of the lack of energy, I could barely even dodge before he landed one punch on me, making me stumble back.

Y/N: I, just saved your asses, and you trying to kill me is what I get as a thank you?!

Bakugo: JUST DIE ALREADY ASSHOLE!!!

The arrogant kid flew his palm at me and caused an explosion, which blew me back a little. I went to get up, but was stopped by someone standing in front of me while I was trying to catch my breath.

All Might: I would stay down, if you know what's good for you.

I looked up to see the same big muscle guy that was for some reason still smiling after everything that just happened.

Y/N: Fuck *pant* you.

I went to land a punch at his stupid face, only to receive a punch to stomach.

(Just focus on the knee to the gut part)

Because of that, he was able to knock me out.

(3rd POV)

All Might picked up Y/N and headed for the entrance of the USJ.

Midoriya: A-All Might, are you handing him to the police?

All Might looked at Midoriya before replying.

All Might: No, Young Midoriya. I taking him back to U.A High so we can hold him hostage and question his behavior towards us.

Midoriya didn't question All Might anymore as he followed him back to the high school.

(A few minutes later)

Y/N had woken up in a big room, with handcuffs attached to his arms and legs on a chair he was sitting on. He tried shaking the cuffs, but due to his fatigue, he wasn't able to break free.

Y/N: 'Great. I let my guard down and they've captured me. Next thing you know, they'll want me to join their school to help them in some crazy ass journey.'

The door a few feet in front of him opened and in came All Might and Eraserhead. All Might took a seat in front of a table, across from Y/N, while Eraserhead stood by the door, making sure he doesn't escape. There was a moment of silence before All Might decided to speak up.

All Might: Why'd you do it?

Y/N: ...

All Might: Was it because you wanted to show your face to me for the first time? Is that it?

Y/N: ...

All Might: What's wrong, scared that you've actually been caught? If you're thinking about escaping, don't count on it. We have the top 10 heroes waiting to take you down.

Y/N: ...

All Might: (slams table) WHY WON'T YOU TALK?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT CAREFREE ATTITUDE YOU HAD?!?!

Eraserhead: All Might, calm down.

All Might: *sighs* You're right, I'm sorry.

Y/N: ...It wasn't me.

All Might: Excuse me?

Y/N: Whoever you're looking for I'm not him.

All Might: Don't play smart with me Black.

Y/N: I'm not this Black person you're looking for.

All Might: Your costume says otherwise. Black wore the exact same costume and is still wearing it right now in front of me. You've killed hundreds of innocent people and heroes. You're even higher than the Hero Killer: Stain

Y/N then looked at All Might directly in the eyes and spoke with a fierce tone in his voice.

Y/N: My name isn't Black. My name is Y/N and I'm not even from this world. Was the real Black able to go the exact same transformation I did a while back?

All Might: No, but still-

Y/N: If I really was Black, I wouldn't have saved you and those other kids. You would've have struggled against that thing. The real Black wouldn't have done that.

All Might seemed to be at a loss for words.

Nezu: You know All Might, he has a point.

The three of them looked at the door to see Principal Nezu.

Nezu: Even if you managed to defeat that Nomu, the real Black would've waited till the end to finish you off. Plus, he would've made an escape attempt by now. So that proves that he really isn't Black.

All Might stares at Y/N for a few seconds before speaking again.

All Might: Very well then. Young Y/N, I am deeply sorry for my accusation on a well known enemy.

Y/N: ...Apologies accepted.

All Might them removed the chains from Y/N, letting him stand up and stretch his arms and legs out.

Nezu: Now then, Y/N. I have a proposition for you.

Y/N: ...Go ahead.

Nezu: How would you like to join our school?