Chapter 12: Battle Royal Charade

Present Mic: Now, let's go! Counting down the brutal battle royal! Three..!

Bakugo: We're aiming for...

Present Mic: Two..!

Todoroki: One thing...

Present Mic: One..!

Midnight: Start! (cracks whip)

Everyone suddenly starts racing towards Midoriya and his team.

Tetsutetsu: It's an all-out battle for the twenty million points!!!

Toru: Hahahahaha! I'll be taking those headbands, Midoriya and Y/N!

Uraraka: Not even giving us a chance to even move...

Y/N: These people are insane when they're focused on one thing!!! Midoriya, Make your choice, now!!!

Midoriya: Of course, our choice is to run away!

Y/N: Nigerundayo Style!

Tetsutetsu: I won't let you!

One of his teamates, Juzo, activated his quirk towards the team, causing them to start sinking in the ground.

Midoriya: We're sinking?! (looks toward Juzo) It must be that guy's quirk then!

Uraraka: It's no good...I can't get out!

Y/N: Man, if I wasn't so limited, I could easily fly out of this...

Midoriya: Uraraka, Hatsume, turn your faces away!

The two girls turned away as Midoriya pressed a red button, activating the jet pack he was wearing to make them fly out of the sinkhole.

Tetsutetsu: He flew? Thanks to the support team, huh? Follow them!

Toru: Jiro!

Jiro then fired her ear jacks toward Midoriya, but Y/N fired ki blasts at the jacks, protecting their points.

Jiro: Y/N!

Y/N: Not today!

Y/N fired more ki blasts, making Toru's team forced to back away.

Midoriya: Wow, that's so cool! With you on our team, we basically have a strong defense with the skills you have, Y/N!

Y/N: Heh, well it's a good thing you chose me then, huh?

Uraraka: We're landing!

Uraraka used the hover soles given by Hatsume and hovered them right above the ground.

Midoriya: Making everyone other than Uraraka weightless, so our weight is just Uraraka plus the equipments and clothes.

Mei: What do you think of my babies? Aren't they cute? Cuteness can be made, you know.

Midoriya: Excellent mobility! Your babies are amazing, Hatsume!

Mei: Right?

She said this with a huge smile and a blush on her face.

Uraraka: It's because I'm making them float...

Laughter was heard from behind as Midoriya and the team turned to see Shoji charging at them with his extra appendages covering his back.

???: Fighting? It's not a fight! It's more like a MASSACRE!!

Midoriya: Shoji? What? By himself? But it's a team battle!

Y/N then noticed Tetsutetsu coming after them again, and he could sense the bloodlust from them.