Chapter 6: Prepairing for the Sports Festival

(3rd POV)

Uraraka: Aww, he's so cute! Can I pet him?! Please Y/N?!

Y/N: Sure go ahead.

Uraraka put her hand out to pet Zorua, but he jumped off the desk he was on and backed away from Uraraka.

Y/N: Sorry, he's shy when it comes to other people.

Uraraka: Oh, ok.

Iida: If you don't mind me asking Y/N, what is Zorua exactly?

Y/N: To be honest, I don't even know myself either. But what I do know for sure is that he has the ability to turn into other people.

Midoriya: Wait, he can turn into other people? For real??

Y/N: Yeah. I think he was born with it or something.

As Y/N was talking to the dynamic trio, Zorua was looking at the people that were observing him. He stared at the short purple kid that was slowly coming towards him.

Mineta: So cool...

Suddenly, Zorua had a little idea in his head. He jumped off the desk and disguised himself as the exact same kid.

Mineta: Wh-what the?!

In front of Mineta was, well, Mineta. Everyone was now staring at the two Minetas that were now in the classroom.

Jiro: Looks Like Y/N wasn't kidding when he said he could turn into other people...

However, there was one small thing that was different from the two.

Y/N: Alright, enough fooling around Zorua.

Y/N then grabbed the tail behind the fake Mineta, making him jump in the air and do a roll to turn back to its furry self.

Zorua: Hmph, you're no fun Y/N.

Everyone: It can talk?!?!

Y/N: Not exactly. You see, Zorua communicates by mind, so mind speaking to be exact.

Midoriya: Amazing...

Ashido: Cam he do anything else?!

Y/N: Yeah, but now's not the time to explain them all. Maybe next time.

All the girls: Awww...

Then, Aizawa came back into the classroom, letting everyone get back to their seats. Y/N didn't have time to get Zorua back in his ball, so he stayed in his backpack for the time being.  Hours passed, and it was finally time to leave school. Unfortunately, as they were about to leave, many kids were outside the classroom blocking the door.

Uraraka: Wh-What's going on?

Iida: What business do you have with Class 1-A?!

Mineta: We can't get out! What did you come here for anyways?!