(Spoilers) Chapter ???: The Battle of them All

(This book went up to one thousands reads kind of quick to me. So I decided to do a 1k special like other people do, which is showing you a bit of what will happen in the future. Things might change in this scene, depending on the storyline and my imagination as well, so enjoy!)

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N: ...

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. My best and only friends, sacrificed themselves from the blast that Black sent towards me. Zorua was on the ground in front of me, reverted out of his mega form, as well as Lucario.

Y/N: Zorua! Come on, stay with me! Please!!

He didn't respond to me, nor to me shaking him.

Y/N: Zorua, dammit!! STAY WITH ME!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!

There was no answer from him.

Y/N: Lucario, you can't die either. You said you'll always be the strongest, so you can't die now!!!

Lucario didn't give an answer either.

Y/N: No, no, no...

(3rd POV)

Black: What a pity. You see now Y/N? Two mere pests in the way, only to get themselves killed. Such a shame, isn't it?

Y/N: ....

Black: It was destined to happen at some point, and I guess that point was now.

Black then slowly started to make his way towards him.

Black: Like I said, the Zero Mortals Plan will be a success.

He then stopped in front of Y/N while his head was still stuck looking at Zorua.

Black: And to finish it for good...

Black raised his hand to form his ki blade.

Black: You must be eradicated from this world.

He then swung his blade towards Y/N, but Y/N caught his hand right before it reached him without looking

Black: What?!

Y/N?: Did you really think that was it? That I would give up just like that?

Y/N? roundhouse kicked Black a few feet from him and Zorua.

Y/N?: I don't just give up like that Black. You killed Zorua, and you tried to finish off All Might. I'll tell you this right now: With the power I have, I never have a limit. I always go further beyond. And you...

Y/N? slowly opened his eyes to reveal them pure black with red spots.

Y/N?: Just released that power, Black.