Chapter 14: The End of the Tournament! Y/N VS Todoroki! (Revamp)

Meanwhile, about an hour ago...

Super Buu: And that's the last of them.

Many heroes had been disappearing in another part of town, all thanks to Super Buu absorbing them, and getting a hold of their quirks.

Super Buu: Interesting, the powers these humans hold aren't like Y/N's. They're different in a sort of way.

Looking up in the sky, Super Buu manages to spot Zorua in the sky, who seemed to be observing the area.

Super Buu: Well, this is just perfect, isn't it? Absorbing that little pest will surely increase my power to greater heights!

As Super Buu was about to fly off after Zorua, something inside him made him start to feel immense pain. The back of his body was now bubbling.

Super Buu: Gah! What the?!

Zorua heard the groan and spun around behind him, only to find nothing in sight.

Zorua: Huh, it must be my imagination or something. There doesn't seem to be a sign of Buu here, so I guess I'll head back to Y/N.

Zorua flew off in the direction of Y/N, meanwhile with Super Buu trying to rid of the bubbling pain.

Super Buu: D-Damn it! I have to get rid of this, or whatever is doing this to me!

Focusing all of his energy, Super Buu managed to separate the part of him causing pain, as it fell onto the floor and slid into a sewer grate nearby.

Super Buu: *sigh* Much better. I'm assuming from the fact that was the good will of all those so-called heroes in this world. Any longer, and that thing would've consumed over me and changed me. But I let that mutt get away. No matter, I'll get a better chance next time.

Back to the Present

Present Mic: Alright audience! Let's cut to the good stuff and not delay these finals any longer! Welcome our first fighters!

The screen displayed the pictures of Shinso and a scared Midoriya.

Present Mic: Woah, he looks kinda scared in that picture, doesn't he? It's Izuku Midoriya from the Hero Course! Versus! Hitoshi Shinso from General Studies, who hasn't really done anything to stand out!

The two walk to the center of the arena, staring each other down.

Present Mic: The rules are simple! Immobilize your opponent or force them out of the ring! You can also win by getting your opponent to cry uncle! Bring out the injuries, because we got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby! So put your morals away, and don't be afraid to play dirty! But of course, don't do anything life-threatening, it's not allowed. Real heroes use their powers to put villains in jail, not kill them!

Cementoss: I'll stop anyone who tries to get too rough.

In the bleachers, Y/N and Zorua were watching the matches while Y/N waited for his turn.

Zorua: Man, this is gonna be fun, right Y/N?

Y/N: Sure is! All these guys here with their incredible powers is getting me pumped up!

Jiro arrives in the bleachers and decides to sit next to Y/N.

Y/N: Oh, hey Jiro! How's it going?

Jiro: I wouldn't say much. The only thing I can do is just watch all the fights.

Y/N: Yeah, it does suck not being able to participate, doesn't it?

Jiro: I mean, I probably wouldn't make it that far anyways.