|Chapter 10|You're Low on Self Esteemed|

3rd Person POV

Rainbow stood next to her tray of knives and slowly dragged her hoof over them.

"You have a big reputation for being tough" rainbow chuckled "but that doesn't mean you had the right to take my wings!" Rainbow screams throwing a knife.  It lodged into the wall behind the mare.

Spitfire glared at her and muffled sounds came from her. Rainbow rushed over to her and ripped the gag out of her mouth.

"Well! What do I have to say! THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FUALT!" She screams in her face. Spitfire took a deep breath, her throat dry from screaming.

"Crash, I didn't do this, you never told me.  It's a shame that such a talent has been wasted.  You really were the fastest flyer I have seen" she said with genuine sadness. Spitfire looked at her pity for the first time.

Rainbow snarls at her showing her teeth.

"shut up, Shut UP! All you ever did was talk! EVEN IF I WOULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LISTENED!" rainbow said flying slightly above the ground.  She held her head and her eyes bulged.

"Rainbow-" spitfire tried "No! Just shut up. I'm going to make you stay awake for everything I do to you. Then you will know what PAIN feels like!" She said breathing heavily.

She grabbed the knife and hacked at her front left leg. Because it was an improper knife to cut bone it didn't do much. Spitfire cries out in pain from the sloppy cut.

She brought it to her left flank and roughly cut at her cutie mark.

"Fuu, crasssh" spitfire hissed. Blood spattered on the wall and ground. She cut both marks off with furry.

"Rainb-" spitfire started but rainbow grabbed her tongue.

"I said shit up" she grunted and cut her tongue out.  Spitfires mouth quickly filled with blood and gurgling could be heard from the mare.  Blood ran down her face down her chest.

Rainbow shoved the tip of the knife into her leg. Gurgling came from spitfire as she passed out. Not wanting her to die early rainbow shoved the gag on her mouth to help stop the bleeding.  Rainbow shoved a needle and injected the mare with adrenaline.

Spitfire jerks awake letting out a cough. Dash forces her left wing open and starts hacking at it. Sound of bone being broken could be heard throughout the room.

She hacked until she had a decent notch in the bone.  She was patient and grabbed the wing.  She bent it and a loud crack rang out.  She did the same to the other wing not bothering to use the knife.

Rainbow through the wings across the room and backed up. Spitfire was drenched in blood and a pool was under her.  Rainbow hadn't noticed she passed out again.  Rainbow shot more adrenaline into her and she opened her eyes weakly.

The cloth in her mouth was drenched in blood but it looked like it had slowed. Spitfires fluttered her eyes trying to stay awake.

"How's it feel to be wingless!? Huh!?" Rainbow said in a psychotic way.  She started laughing.  She grabbed the clever and brought it down onto her left front leg.

Tears ran down spitfires face but she was powerless to do anything. Her wings had been broken and she couldn't scream.

Rainbow hacked at the leg till it fell away from her body.  The limb hung in the air from the string. Blood ran down her side and spitfires mussels started seizing.  All her weight was hanging from one limb.

Rainbow started hacking at her right back leg.  She was laughing uncontrollably and her aim was off. Her sloppy hacking caused the mare to sway and cringe in pain. The leg fell to the ground and tears fell rapidly from spitfire.

The rope was digging into her legs and blood started running down her leg.  She grabbed the knife from before and dragged it across her stomach. She made another cut but vertically.

Rainbow pulled the flaps of skin back and her organs were exposed. Spitfires eyes were barely open and her breathing slowed.  Rainbow splashed at her throat and she went limp.

Rainbow was full of anger and kept  hacking at her neck until her head fell off and landed with a thud on the floor. Rainbows head hung and she was breathing heavily.

She made a few aimless stabbing motions into her limp body before she dropped the knife.

"I did it! I got rid of all the bullies!" Rainbow cried out.  She stood with her legs sprawled and a wave of ezogttion rushed over her.  She stumbled forward and passed out landing in the puddle of blood under a spitfire.

-

Rainbow woke up a couple hours later.  When she opened her eyes spitfires detached head was in front of her. 

Rainbow slowly and got up her legs shaking.  She picked up spitfires head by the main and brought it over to the mishmash of pony parts.

She placed the head on the neck and sewed in on. She started laughing and she stepped back.  She stood in silence for a while before a loud crash was heard upstairs.

Many hooves could be sound rushing around. Swat ponies rushed into the room with guns. Rainbow turned around with her ears pinned.  The lights attached to the guns all pointed at her with the mannequin behind her.

Rainbow was quickly pinned down and cuffed.  Her front and back hooves cuffed and her wings bound so she could move.

"Rainbow Dash you are under arrest for the murder of the wonderbolts" a Stallion said as she was escorted out of the home.

"Holy fuck this is insane. How could anypony do this?" One of the soldiers stayed behind the commander.

"I don't know but she is caught so she can't do this aging.

A/N

The End