|Chapter 1|Heart of Gold|

Hi, my name is Rainbow Dash and I am the fastest flyers in all of equestria

Hi, my name is Rainbow Dash and I am the fastest flyers in all of equestria. I have been trying my whole life to get into the most awesome group Equestria has ever seen, The Wonderbolts!

After Years of practice, months of the Jr. Speedsters and days at the wonderbolt academy I finally got in! Let me be the first to say it is AWESOME! I am on a team with Spitfire! Literally the leader of the wonderbolts, so cool!

I am loyal to my friend's and the wonderbolts so I think that they will be ok. Today the plan is to figure out my signature move.

You see the group I'm in is the elite flyers, the best of the best. We get sent out to very important things, like the Grand galloping gala, festivals, royal occasions, all that good stuff. Because of that, each member of this team has a signature move they perform during flights. They take turns doing them of course.

Spitfires move is called the firespin. She circles back as the team flies across the field and flies high. When she gets to the correct altitude then dives into a barrel roll and goes through flaming hoops! It leaves the appearance that her flight trail is on fire!

Soarins move is called tornado clap. The wonderbolts fly in a spiral pattern. The airway then becomes one like a tornado. Soarin flies above it and dives through it making a loud noise.

Lighting Dusts move is called the thunderclap. She speeds ahead of the others towards the end of the show and circles back. She then flies full speed towards us and back through the spot she was in. The two directions the air is going and the speed makes it sound like thunder!

Fire Streaks move is called a smoke bomb. There is a bowl like thing on the ground full of smokey powder. At the end of the show he drives towards it and right before he hits the ground he pulls up and the rush of the wind sends smoke throughout the stadium.

Fleetfoots move is called Lucky shot. There are pegs of all heights around the arena. She flies at full speed around with horseshoes and gets a ringer everytime. They normally use this to open.

Silver Lining is called silver stitch. The other member's form a line and he weaves in and out of them. The trail looks silver so it looks like silver stitches.

They all have their own special move, I can't wait for mine! Some are cooler than others but mine will be about 20% cooler!

I yawn as I walk into the locker room and everybody is all ready. I feel sweat form on my brow, I may have slept in.

"Crash! You are in the elite you can't be late. We have many events coming up and you need to practice!" Spitfire said. Blablabla is always bossing ponies around but she is still intimidating.

"R-right spitfire" I said my scratchy voice sounding squeaky. I practically fly as I speed to my locker and get ready, the results showing it. My goggles are on backward and one of my ears isn't in the hole of the suit.