"I like you " he says putting a strand from my hair behind my ear.

My heart was beating so fast , that I was so flushed.

"Did I mention that she blushes a lot?" He says chuckling.

"This is your first time ?" I ask.

"Yes "

"There were others before you who confessed to me and I really respected their courage , but they never made me want to give it a try "

"Wow , you really caught me off guard " I say covering my face.

"It's fine bella " he says chuckling taking my hands away from my face.

"Come on we have one more place to go" he says taking me with him.

We went downstairs and said our goodbyes to aunt kim and got in the car .
It didn't take so long , we went to the back of aunt Kim's building .  We arrived and there was the part of the big forest that was also behind the hospital that mom works at.
We walk towards the building and there were many things written on the wall , the title was "the book of facts"
"What is all of this ?" I say while reading.

It started with
Verified by Arthur William

The book of facts

" There's something called imagination"
" There are aliens , but They May not be green"
" fear is needed in each step of life"
"Pain is another stage of happiness , you have to go through pain to reach happiness "
"The earth is a sphere not flat "

There were many things written on the wall.
"This is , my book of facts , I write my facts here to always remember them and not to lose sight of who I am and what I believe in , some facts were written when I was younger so don't mind the aliens line" he says chuckling.

"I noticed yeah " I giggle.

"But writing and exploring facts made me want to know more "

"You mean , you already have a base that you're rooted to , but now you want to know more , to grow more?" I ask.

"Yes " he says.

"This is really interesting art ,  you know you should make a book , how to live a life based on facts" I say.

"I did this mainly because of my condition and because some days I feel lost so this is my map" he explains.

"I wanted to write one today " he says grabbing a chalk that was on the ground .

"What is it ?" I say standing beside him
As He writes

" love is not a fact"

"You thought love was a fact?"

"Yeah , I knew a little about many things but I didn't quite understand love , I mean I know that it causes many things to the body and all , but i still didn't get the meaning of it , because I always searched for its answers that were based on facts , I thought about it as a part of science that's all"

"But when I met you , no book or website or fact can explain how I feel with you "he says.

He walks towards me not knowing that he already took my breath away , we already were standing so close.
His hands reaches my cheek and his thumb was making circles .

"I like you bella"

"I hope to never lose this feeling that I feel with you "

"I-"

As I was about to talk , it started to rain.
I jumped and hugged him.

"I'm starting to hate the rain" he says annoyed and I chuckle.

"Let's get you home "

We get into the car and art drives back home , there was a comfortable silence but an undeniable tension , it was already 10 Pm when we arrived.
As I get out , he walks by my side until I reached the door.

"Goodnight I really had a great time"I say.

"I did too "he says .

We were standing in front of eachother not knowing what else to say and As I was turning around , he grabbed my arm and twirled me around, I was caught in his arms.

"I already lost two kisses , I won't lose this one too "he whispers.

We were inches apart As He puts his hands behind my neck , he slowly approached my lips enough for me to smell his scent he repeated the word "yeppeun" the word he previously said When we were standing in the rain, then he gently brushed his lips against mine and kissed me , it was soft and gentle
I put my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer to him.
The feeling I had was so warm that my heart exploded into million pieces , it was the moment I was waiting for.

We pull away and I say "So did you know how to kiss by watching a video?" I chuckle.

"No , I'm naturally good at it" he smiles and gives me a small peck beside my mouth .

"And uhm Art?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you too , you're my first " I say .