Dragon the taking part 2

"mediaeval"

As you and your dragon mate were still living in the Mountains closer by to the humans you had to be very careful you found out that you sister who was only 15 had married the butchers son instead of you which made you feel guilty and sad for her.

"Mummy" you turned seeing your triplet sons smiling at you as they flew in the nest with there father.

You had got pregnant 4 years ago and had beautiful triplet sons as babies it was very hard but got easier as they learned to fly.

Your mate had took his sons out more and all of them were learning the ropes of being a dragon. You loved being a mother.

As your mate landed her came over stroking your belly smiling you were really big and you thought it was going to be another set of triplets again.

"Your sister Stella is pregnant with the butchers son" your husband told you still rubbing your belly.

"How is my family" you asked still caring about them

"Ok I guess everybody still misses you" he told you looking guilty. Your sons were messing about trying to fight each other which made you and your mate laugh.

"Boys" your mate Anton shouted at them. All three of them huffed and sat down they always listened to their father even if they didn't  want to.

Your sons had beautiful red hair like there father and had beautiful black horns and also little wings on their backs which was adorable to see.

"Mummy are we going to have more brothers" the oldest of the triplets asked

"Hopefully" you mate replied as you hit him the children laughed and giggled

"I want a sister" the youngest triplet said pouting as his brothers were yelling no Girls.

"Boys it doesn't matter if you have brothers or sisters will we love you equally" Anton told his children. As the children touched your belly you smiled loving your dragon family.

 As the children touched your belly you smiled loving your dragon family