Wendigo farm house

"modern"

As your had just bought a house near the woods everynight you kept hearing this scary noise outside but Didn't dare looks tonight you had decided to stay out and see what it was.

As you hid behind something you saw this big as tree monster come out of the woods it had horns like a deer would but had a skeleton face he was smelling around and looking at your house as he smelt something he stopped you saw he was looking straight at you. He ran full force at you as you ran trying to run away you couldn't as you fell over knocking yourself unconscious.

When you woke you had found yourself in a cave in a nest kind of thing. What scared you was the thing still was here and looking at you like meat. As he got on all fours he turned into a human wait what??

He had black hair and still had antlers on his head he smirked when her saw you.

"I have been watching you along time human" he smirked coming closer to you as he was infront of you he smiled

"Being waiting for this day" he smiled clapping his hands like an maniac.

"Can't wait till you turn and make babies with you" he smiled kissing you on the head.

Wait turn me hell no!

Have babies with me hell no my luck I buy a house and something catches me.