1

Y/N POV

You walked to school with your head down.

You were afraid of going to school.

Because you would be yelled at, punched, kicked, made fun of.

All because of one person.

Jeon Jungkook.

You reached your locker and was taking out your stuff when you felt someone grab your hair and pull you back.

It was Jungkook.

JK: "Hey."

He slammed his face next to yours on the locker and said, "What's up?"

... Wtf is wrong with him

.. Is his face ok?

Wait why do I care

He tucked your hair behind your ear and whispered into your ear, "Let's take this somewhere else, shall we?"

Y/n: "W.. W.. What..?"

He smirked and grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the janitor's closet when no-one was looking.

He pushed you up against the wall and you looked at him scared as hell.

He leaned in closer to your face so your lips were only an inch apart.

Y/n: "J... Jungkook... W... What are you doing..?"

He carassed your cheek with his right hand and it send shivers down your spine.

JK: "I won't beat you up anymore... This way is better."

Y/n: "W.. What way?"

He smirked and closed the gap between your lips, kissing you harshly.

You widened your eyes and tried pushing him away, but he wouldn't budge.

He rested his hands on your waist and pressed his body against yours, and you clenched your eyes shut just accepting whatever Jungkook is about to do to you.

He leaned back and you both panted to catch your breaths.

He then leaned down and kissed you all over your neck, leaving hickeys everywhere.

He finally leaned back and looked into your now teary eyes, and he snickered and said, "See? This is way better."

He tucked your hair behind your ear then whispered, "Don't worry... It could be way worse. I'm going soft on you..."

You looked down shaking then Jungkook smirked and left.

You slid your back down the wall and buried your face in your knees sobbing.

Why is he suddenly like to this me..?

Why does he have to do this to me... All the time bullying me now this... Why...?

After a couple of minutes, you managed to calm down and you put your hood over your head, walking to class.

You walked in and the teacher stopped and everyone looked at you, including Jungkook who just smirked and looked down.

Teacher: "Y/n why are you 10 mins late?"

Y/n: "I.. I'm sorry... It won't happen again.."

Teacher: "Okay, just sit down quickly."

You did as she said and sat down in your seat which was in front of Jungkook's.

He leaned forward and whispered, "Are you sure it won't happen again..?"

You gulped and looked down at your pen, then Jungkook said, "I guarantee it will."

He then leaned back making you worried as ever.

Teacher: "So, I want you to submit your work by next Monday. Get into partners and start the work off now."

You snapped your head up wide eyed.

You weren't even listening to a word the teacher was saying and now you had to get in partners for some work..?

Jungkook sat next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder and said, "I'm your saviour right? You have no-one that would wanna be your partner."

Y/n: "I'd rather not do the work and get in trouble..." ~you said quietly but Jungkook heard

JK: "What was that, hm?"

You widened your eyes and muttered, "N... Nothing..."

JK: "Hm, that's good. Now let's do this damn work."

...

JK: "Tell me you were listening to what the teacher said."

...

JK: "I swear to god... YUGYEOM!"

Yugyeom: "Yea wat?!"

JK: "WTF DO WE DO?!"

The teacher looked over and you mentally facepalmed yourself.

Teacher: "Jeon Jungkook how about you listen next time and don't yell across the classroom!"

He cursed under his breath and looked down.

The teacher sighed and turned the other way.

A few seconds later you felt an arm on your shoulder and you looked behind you.

It was Yugyeom. He had his arms resting on yours and Jungkook's shoulder.

Yugyeom: "Yo you need to research animal reproduction and describe genetic crossing."

... Okay wtf wae like this

JK: "What the heck man are the teachers too lazy to teach this to us themselves?"

Yugyeom: "Jungkook shut the hell up before the teacher hears you again. I'm off."

He was about to leave but he stopped and looked at you.

Yugyeom: "Who's this?"

JK: "...Does it matter?"

Yugyeom: "Yo y-"

He stopped and he stared at your neck, and you immediately knew why.

You tightened the strings of your hoodie and looked down.

Yugyeom: "... Wtf did you do to her Jungkook?"

JK: "Urgh can you just go?"

Yugyeom: "Will you ever listen? I swear to god you just broke up with your girlfriend last Saturday now you're already hooking up with other girls."

... What?

Yugyeom sighed and walked away, and you turned to look at Jungkook and he looked away.

He actually avoided eye contact with you.

Was he embarrassed...?

Why would he be as the person he is..?

If he broke up with his girlfriend...

...Does that mean I'm a rebound to him..?