"No don't go, it's too dangerous. If Yoongi did something to the pool to make things difficult for Jisoo then I don't want you to face the same fate as her." Jimin looked into my eyes and held my face in his hands. He then gently choked my cheek with his thumb which forced more tears to erupt from my eyes. Honestly, I haven't been more emotional in my life. I couldn't lose Jimin. I had thought of time where I wouldn't need him by my side and after Namjoon leaving me, he was the only person I had left. 

"Y/N it's okay... we just have to know for sure what we are really up against. I will come back to you and I will never leave you. Ever." He pulled me into a hug before breaking it and holding hands, his eyes staring into mine again. I looked away hastily, not wanting him to see through my emotions and he sighed, letting go of my hands. "If I don't come back up in five minutes, don't come for me. It would mean that it is too dangerous for you to save me and I don't want anyone else to get hurt or worse." Jimin said as he gave a meek smile to everyone in the room.

"That is the nicest thing you have said to any of us since we arrived in this shit hole" Jungkook said, folding his arms. Jimin scowled and glared at him.

"Well thank you for ruining the moment Jungkook. If I die, I am going to make sure that I haunt the shit out of you" Jimin said, eventually laughing to himself. He gave one last look at us before diving into the pool. 

"Be safe" I whispered, as I watched Jimin swim deeper and deeper into the pool. My heart started to beat extremely fast as he swam out of sight. It's okay Y/N, he is good at swimming... way better than Jisoo. He won the national swimming championships remember? My heart rate slowed down as I remembered his face on the day where he just about beat his opponent, Jennie Kim, to first place. His face glowed with excitement as he held up his trophy and hugged his supporters. I smiled at the memory and turned away to face the rest of my fellow captives. Jimin had to make it; I don't know what I would do without him to keep me company for the rest of my life. I wouldn't be able to live with this trauma without him.

Jungkook had started walking around the room as if he was looking for something. I could tell he was thinking deeply about something from the way his face was adorably scrunched up. Jin however was different. Well, different to Jungkook anyways. He still had a seemingly dark look on his face but instead of staring at the pool, he was staring at Jisoo's body. I walked over to him, causing him to look away from Jisoo and look at me instead with that same dark expression. 

"So, is there something wrong?" I asked nervously. 

"Why would there be something wrong?"

"Well you have just been acting really weird... you haven't been acting like your normal self"

"How are you not acting weird? Everybody around us are dying... so far nobody has survived their task" Jin sighed and bowed his head, his eyes returning to stare at Jisoo which caused me to do the same. Her head was turned to face us and her eyes stared through ours lifelessly. The hope and regret she once had had vanished along with her life. I looked away, not wanting to picture her last moments again.

"Do you think he is going to make it?" Jin asked. His head was no longer bowed and he stared straight ahead, his face rid of emotion. 

"You mean Jimin?.... yeah he better make it. He is an amazing swimmer so I don't think it will be too hard for him and also..."

"Don't get your hopes up" Jin interrupted me with a stern and outrageous tone of voice as if he was my father and I was being punished harshly. He had a hard and strict look on his face and he turned to face me again with his eyes full of exasperation.

I stumbled on my words as I struggled to adjust with his sudden change of attitude. "Um d-don't you want him to be okay?" I stuttered helplessly. To be honest, Jin was seriously starting to scare me. 

His face went back to being calm again and he gave me a soft smile. "Of course I do! I just don't want you to be upset when- I meant if he doesn't make it" He said almost enthusiastically. He lifted his hand to stroke my shoulder gently, rubbing my skin with his large but soft thumb. It was almost as if he went from completely hating me to loving me again. What was wrong with him? I thought for the 4th time today. I shifted my body uncomfortably as a long and awkward silence stood in between us.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook walking around the room, deep in thought. His head jerked all over the place as he seemed as if he was looking for something desperately. My Lord and saviour. I removed my arm from Jin's grip and forced a fake smile to appear onto my face. "I am just going to join Jungkook and ask about.... um... what he thinks about Jisoo" Cuz he would definitely not know you are just getting away from him. Well done Y/N.

"Sure" He said. His gaze no longer found interest in me and he stared straight ahead again. Typical. I fast walked towards Jungkook who still looked lost in thought and was strutting around the room. When he saw me coming, he grinned at me and gave a small wave. His reaction to me made my heart flutter slightly and I could feel my cheeks going red. Stop it Y/N, you don't have feelings for your school bully. That's how it should be. No feelings. I cleared my throat and wiped the smile off my face, causing my butterflies to flutter away.

"Hey Y/N" Jungkook pulled me into a deep hug and I could help but rest my head on his bare chest. Something was telling me he did that deliberately. "I see you had a great chat with your new best friend" He gestured at Jin, who was still staring straight ahead and I pushed him off of me, which only made Jungkook burst out laughing.

"We are not best friends. There is something strange about him" We both glanced at Jin, who had not moved since the last time I had looked at him. 

"Yeah I know" said Jungkook, "I have been studying him really hard actually"

"Careful, you are starting to sound creepier than him" Jungkook punched my arm, causing me to rub myself sorely. He rolled his eyes but giggled shortly after.

"Shut up. I think there is something wrong"

"No shit Sherlock"

"No I mean seriously wrong. He seems kinda dangerous to me... as if he is plotting something" Jungkook squinted his eyes, indicating that he was deep in thought again. Jungkook had a point though: Jin acted really strangely. He often went from being calm to pissed then to motionless, and it seemed as if he just tried to fit in with the rest of us by acting how we act. around each other. Maybe he has a problem with mood swings? I thought curiously. Whatever it was, it was really disturbing my peace of mind. My mind cast back to when I had saved Jungkook and he glared at me with intense hatred... as if he wanted me dead. His shoulders were hunched defensively and his eyes shot sharp daggers into mine. My body shivered from the thought and tried to rid myself of those memories. We were all scared and scarred from the constant death that was happening. Maybe that was his way of coping and I wouldn't be surprised. He looked perfectly happy before when he was filming himself eat, even though it was quite weird...

"I am sure he is not as big of a bitch as he seems. We are in difficult times right now" I said, trying to sympathise with Jin.

"Speaking of bitches" Jungkook nodded his head in my direction and I turned around to end up facing the pool. A familiar blonde head arose from the pool and pants erupted from its plump lips which filled the room loudly. My heart exploded with relief as I realised that Jimin was back.