My tone was serious as I look at him with stern eyes. His words are definite, but he could not hide the sorrow in his voice. I have seen people like this before... Only one though, which is me.

I know how it feels to lose people who I cherish... the difference is, I was alone back then after that tragedy. Nobody to talk about it, even Rhodes Island I only told some about it because the others seem to not want to be bothered with my backstory.

He tried to gaze straight into my eyes but shifts his head away after a few seconds. In his second attempt, the same result happened with a bit of droplet.

Out of irritation, I hop my buttocks near to him with no space between us and grab his cheeks. I force his face towards mine and tears could be seen pooling in his eyes.

[There is no use hiding your emotions] - Filia

[I have to...] - (Y/N)

[Keeping it in would only make it worse....] - Filia

[I don't want people to get hurt because of me] - (Y/N)

[Everyone already knows pain] - Filia

My hand was still on his cheeks as I look into his eyes. I soften my gaze as I see hid tears flowing out.

There is no world where sadness does not exist. If there is a person who is always happy, he or she definitely has a mental disease. What makes emotional creatures beautiful is their emotions. Expressions, movements, sensations and individuality are the foundation of them.

If I were in his situation, I would react like him as well but what has happened, happened. No backspace and change, there is only forward, avoiding the same mistake and improving ourselves.

[You'll devolve into an insane person if you don't talk to anyone about it] - Filia

[It's not 100% that I'll become insane......] - (Y/N)

[Don't be stubborn, I almost become one in the past so I know it feels to be in your place] - Filia

Yes, the scar that etched on my mentality still bothers me until today. Wounds can be healed but scars do not, a sentence that can present the dread of a certain memory from a person. That is what I thought before until I realise something... Scars could be replaced.

[I know it would be hard for you to move on but, do me a favour] - Filia

[Because you're the only person left that I cherish] - Filia

I could say that I am bold when it comes with (Y/N). Maybe it is because of my personality to blurt out what I wanted to say, but not all. When it comes to strangers, most the time there will only be silence and tension.

I took released his face feeling that he was getting uncomfortable from it.

[How about them in Rhodes Island?] - (Y/N)

[I decided to leave, do you think I care anymore? They don't even bother much about me leaving anyways] - Filia

With a laugh, in the end, I slapped my kneecap as if it was a routine. It was colours and happy when I joined, but after years it seems the whole thing went down the drain after (Y/N)'s mother died because of Rhodes Island's fault.

[Other than asking me... I should be asking you] - Filia

[Since you help me calm down a bit... Ask away] - (Y/N)

I ponder for a while and thought of a quick question to lit off the tension he felt.

[You still like blue underwear?] - Filia