46

Hyunjin's answer was simple, "Yes," followed by a kiss to Seungmin's stomach, just below his navel. He continued, sliding his fingers back into the waistband of Seungmin's sweats and sliding them down his legs, taking just a moment to acknowledge the fact that he had nothing on beneath them. His breath caught in his chest as he looked over Seungmin, lying naked before him. He quickly removed his own bottoms, climbing back to the bed, pressing his body close to Seungmin's. Though they had been close, and they had each seen the other naked, they'd never been completely skin to skin. The intimacy was almost overwhelming for Hyunjin, but it was exactly what he craved. 

Seungmin watched for the small things he had learned about Hyunjin, darting his eyes, a twitch of his mouth, a sniffle for no reason, biting the inside of his lip... anything that said he was uncomfortable. It wasn't there. Hyunjin got them this far, but he had no idea what to do next. Seungmin slid one hand into Hyunjin's hair, pulling him backward and chasing after a kiss. He pressed his lips against Hyunjin's, and though his kiss was passionate, it was still gentle. He didn't know what had triggered the need, but he understood everything Hyunjin was trying to say to him. Hyunjin still had a few tears clinging to the rim of his eyes as they came closer. Seungmin just wanted to make the tears stop. Hyunjin wanted him closer. It wasn't about a need for release, but the need for connection and surrender. 

Seungmin skipped past the normal teasing foreplay and rode this gentle storm out with him. He wanted only two things, to make sure that he provided whatever Hyunjin needed and that he did not hurt Hyunjin. Seungmin whispered to him, "I need to help you get ready. I don't want to hurt you." Hyunjin nodded, parting his legs for his lover. Seungmin took a tube of lubricant from the drawer and carefully began to prep Hyunjin, increasing Hyunjin's need and feeding the fire in his own body simply by being so intimate. After several minutes, he asked softly, "Are you ready?" Hyunjin nodded quietly. He was nervous, but not afraid. He trusted Seungmin more than anyone in the world. Seungmin told him every step of the way exactly what he was going to do. "You have to tell me if you need me to stop.  I will only be upset if I hurt you. I don't want that to happen, Okay?"

Again, Hyunjin nodded then kissed Seungmin's lips and whispered, "I love you."

Seungmin smiled warmly and whispered it back to him. "I love you, too, Jinnie." With that, he positioned himself at Hyunjin's entrance and began to sink slowly into him. Hyunjin pressed his lips together and winced, his hands gripping Seungmin's arms tightly. Seungmin stopped and waited for him, whispering to him, "Relax, baby." Hyunjin opened his eyes and looked into Seungmin's. Seungmin kissed him gently and felt him release the tension in his body.

He whispered against Seungmin's lips, "Okay." He felt the burn as Seungmin began to move. The pain soon gave way to pressure and finally to pleasure as he adjusted.

Seungmin waited for a moment once he was fully inside, and his heart ached as he watched tears slowly trickle from Hyunjin's eyes. This time, Seungmin understood. This was surrender to all Hyunjin had fought against and everything he felt for Seungmin. He moved slowly, carefully, fighting down his own need to quicken. He slipped his fingers back into Hyunjin's hair, kissing him deeply. Their bodies moved gently, as though they were made for each other. The act was passionate, loving, and the most important thing either of them had ever done. Seungmin kissed away the tears on Hyunjin's face, telling him over and over how much he loved him.

Hyunjin's ache for Seungmin was so deep that he eventually just hugged him tightly, urging him to rest in his position. He just needed to feel as close as he could. His hunger gave way to desire when Seungmin twitched inside him, forcing a breathy moan from his lips. He rolled his hips against Seungmin, and his lover followed his cues.

Seungmin began to rock his hips, moving just a little quicker, Hyunjin's moans fanning his own flame. He couldn't fight the sounds escaping his own throat. He had wished for this for so long. His breathing became deeper. He felt Hyunjin clawing at his back and urging him on. The heat between them built to an impossible high as the sound of their voices echoed off the walls. Seungmin fought for control until he felt Hyunjin begin to tighten around him. He tilted his hips to press into Hyunjin's prostate, sending him over the edge with a high-pitched moan. The sound of his voice and the feeling of his body clenching tight forced Seungmin into his own orgasm, releasing so hard he saw stars.

He rested his head against Hyunjin's shoulder and fought to catch his breath. He knew Hyunjin's body would be incredibly sensitive, so he began to slowly pull out. Hyunjin whimpered from both the oversensitivity and the loss of contact. Seungmin slipped off of the bed and quickly grabbed a warm washcloth from the bathroom, lovingly cleaning Hyunjin up and then himself.

They didn't speak. Seungmin laid back down and pulled Hyunjin onto his chest. After several minutes of just enjoying each other's presence, Hyunjin softly sighed then whispered, "I'm sorry. I promise I wasn't sad." Seungmin smiled gently and kissed his forehead.

"I know, baby. You've got nothing to apologize for," he answered. "Do you feel better?" he asked while gently stroking his fingers through Hyunjin's hair.

Hyunjin nodded and replied, "I needed you closer. I couldn't get close enough. It was the strangest thing I've ever felt. It was like I would break if I couldn't just get closer."

Seungmin pushed his hair back behind his ear and pressed a kiss to his temple. "Was it your dream?" he asked cautiously.

Hyunjin nodded. He explained in a voice just barely audible, "I lost you. We walked into a dark room and you began to fade. It felt so real. I couldn't stop it, then you were just gone. It hurt so badly. I just wanted to follow you. I didn't care where you had gone, just that you didn't take me with you. Then when I woke up, you were here, and I..." his final words were lost in a soft sob. 

Seungmin gripped him tighter, kissing his forehead then tilting his head upward so he could look into Hyunjin's teary chocolate eyes. "I'm not going anywhere. I've waited for you for years. I'm not going to leave you now," he answered, making certain that Hyunjin heard each word.

"I think I always knew I loved you, I just couldn't admit it. I didn't want to. You made it so damn hard not to," Hyunjin smiled.

"I'm sorry?" Seungmin laughed softly.

Hyunjin snuggled into him and sighed deeply, his breath catching just a bit with the remainder of his emotional release. He lay there, curled up against his boyfriend's chest, bathing in the warmth Seungmin offered him until he fell asleep.

 He lay there, curled up against his boyfriend's chest, bathing in the warmth Seungmin offered him until he fell asleep

--- 

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Don't forget to follow for updates, and please vote for your favorite chapters!

I'll be working on some others for this series soon.