2

Chan and Felix were at a big booth next to the dance floor while the girls were already up and dancing. Amy and Isa were dancing to some upbeat club mix that wound down to a seductive EDM mix with an insane bass line. Amy crept up on Isa with a mischievous glance over at the guys. Isa perked her eyebrow and nodded, giggling. They weren't paying any attention because Felix had just told Chan a story about something stupid that happened during the week, causing Chan to crack up. Chan looked up to the girls just as a location check and his whole expression shifted to a wicked smirk. Felix raised one eyebrow and looked out to the floor to see what had captured Chan's attention. 

This was the first time Felix had been out with both girls, so he had no idea what he was getting in to. What he saw caused the weirdest combination of emotions he had ever felt. He was instantly jealous, confused, aroused, and perplexed at the sight. Amy was pressed tightly to Isa, arms draped over her shoulders and the two seemed to move in unison. Isa looked flushed and preoccupied with her dance partner and Amy had a fiendish glint in her eyes. She made eye contact with Chan first, then Felix and closed the gap, flicking her tongue over Isa's lip, once, twice, then mashing their lips together in a heated kiss. Felix felt his entire body set fire as he tried to process what was happening. He heard Chan chuckle and whisper, "They think they're fucking with us... I think they need a lesson." Felix was of the opinion that the girls were fucking with them, and he couldn't exactly stand up at the moment to teach anyone anything in public.

"Yeah, I uh... need a minute, mate," Felix mumbled huskily.

Chan grinned wickedly and gave him a wink. "Use that shit, mate," and grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the booth. "You trust me, yeah?" he asked Felix. And Felix did trust him, without a doubt.

"Of course. You're about to pull an asshole move, aren't you?" Felix asked, grinning.

"We are, yeah. You take mine...I'll take yours?" Chan whispered, waiting for confirmation before making a move.

The idea made Felix a little uncomfortable and a little excited at the same time. He trusted Chan. He trusted Isa. He was scared of Amy. Fuck it... "You lead, I'll follow," he agreed.

"Slip around behind her but stay back a bit so Isa can't see you. I'm going to step up on Isa, then you step up on Aims. You have my permission to tease the fuck out of her," Chan whispered, the mischief thick in his tone.

This whole thing was beginning to actually turn Felix on a little and he wanted to feed it. "Same to you," He smirked as he dipped into the crowd to come around behind the girls.

Chan crouched a little as he approached them, knowing Amy wouldn't look away from Isa, unless it was to check the table. He laid his hands on Isa's hips and slid up her body from behind. Her first thought was that it was Felix and she hummed playfully. Chan was an amazing dancer, so it didn't seem odd at all. Amy opened her eyes and looked up to him, curious but smiling. She flicked her tongue across her teeth and winked, causing Chan to tense. He motioned for Felix to step up just as he swept Isa's hair back from her neck. He winked at Felix who swiftly slid his arms around Amy, pressing his hand against her stomach and pulling her back against him. Each man assaulted the neck of the other's lover at the same time. Felix led with a flick of his tongue and then gazed his teeth over the same spot. Chan laid his plump lips to Isa's neck, just below her ear and sucked gently, not wanting to leave a mark on his best friend's girl. Amy was shocked by the contact and yipped, causing Isa to open her eyes just as Chan's lips pressed against her flesh. She saw Amy's eyes on Chan then her own rested on Felix, teasing her best friend's earlobe with his tongue. What the guys had thought would cause a quick flip backfired in their faces as both girls embraced the situation. Seeing Felix being intimate with her Amy set a fire in Isa's belly that caused her to whimper. Likewise, watching Chan nibbling and licking at Isa's neck caused Amy to shiver and she pressed her hips back against Felix. Amy moaned softly, causing a reaction that rippled through the four of them. Isa closed the space between herself and Amy, kissing her again as she pressed her own hips into Chan's obviously aroused cock. Chan let a groan slip from his lips as he watched the girls making out between him and his best friend. Felix raised his eyes to Chan and just mouthed, "Holy. Fuck." Chan nodded in total agreement as the girls broke their kiss. Amy slipped her hand into Chan's hair, gripping it tightly and pulling him back to Isa's neck. He raised a brow at Felix who slipped his hand into Amy's hair, pulling her head back and mercilessly teasing by tracing his tongue over the place just below her jaw that Chan had told him about. Isa watched in amazement as Felix tormented Amy, and felt her body heating up. She noticed Amy had closed her eyes and she did the same, sinking into the music and the incredibly hot situation. She felt Amy slip her arms down, tracing Isa's sides as she did. She raised Isa's arms and placed then on Felix's shoulders. She dipped under Isa's arms as soon as she felt Felix's grip on her relax under Isa's touch. Amy slid around behind him and pressed her body into his back, forcing him into Isa. His eyes followed hers as he felt her breath, hot and deep against his lips. He could feel the heat coming off her body and it was making him insane. Chan peeked up to see Felix moving in on Isa's lips, so he did what any good friend would do. He drove his fingers into her hair and pulled her head back, letting Felix have access to her throat and collarbone. Isa moaned as she felt both men pressing into her body, Felix's lips on her throat, Amy's hands on Felix's chest. She started to tremble and as Chan released her hair, she attacked Felix hungrily, driving her tongue between his lips. Just to be a shit, Chan stepped back and circled around behind Amy, pressing his arousal against her ass as he slid his hands around her waist. The place was so full of hot bodies moving under the strobe lights that nobody even noticed the four of them driving each other insane in the middle of the floor. As the heavy, industrial beat wound down and another song began to ramp up, Chan pulled Amy back against himself, breaking away from the group. Felix glanced back to make sure it was Chan then focused his full attention on his Isa. They all slowed for a minute, trying to regain composure before heading back over by the rest of their group. Chan pressed his lips to the flesh below Amy's ear and groaned, "I want you." Their only experiences so far were heated make out sessions and exploring each other, but they hadn't gone as far as sleeping together, so the sexual tension was unbelievable. Amy whimpered and met his eyes, confirming that she was just as bad off as he was.

Felix and Isa disappeared into a dimly lit corner and proceeded to destroy each other. Finally, a calmer song came on and they were able to feel the music as a cue to slow down. Isa kissed him once again, beginning to lead him back to their group. He caught sight of Chan, sitting in the booth, with Amy across his lap and thought it was a pretty smart strategy for hiding the issue he knew the man had. He slid into the opposite side and pulled Isa into his lap as well. He was immediately positive this wasn't going to help, but it would hide the problem.

---

A/N: I write while listening to music, especially the more heated scenarios. Do you guys want to know what I'm listening to?