Atsukei hummed really not listening to them as she curiously look at Aladdin as he tried to ride the horse. She furrowed her eyebrows at him while sitting up.

What is he doing?

"I hope that we always can live with everyone like that, with happiness..." Toya looked at Dolge with a soft smile making him look at her in silence as a lump began to form on his throat.

"You don't need to worry, Toya. I'll protect you always."

"Well isn't that sweet" Atsukei said with a teasing grin on her lips as her black flew a little from the wind. "What a cute couple..."

"Atsukei-chan" Toya mumbled in an embarrassed tone as she hid her face with her hand.

"Hey hey how do I ride a horse?" Aladdin asked, breaking the atmosphere as he tried to climb up on the horse.

Dolge face paled a little seeing Aladdin trying to climb up "stupid! Amateurs don't ride horses!!"

The horse began to panic and took Aladdin as the horse began to run around disrupting almost everyone with their work.

"Someone stop the horse!!"

"This kid is gonna to die!!"

Shouts of worry began to stir the place as people tried their best to dodge the incoming horse, as Aladdin gripped at the horse in alarm as his body almost flew away.

"Watch out!" Dolge shouted in worry as Toya clenched both of her hand.

A figure appeared suddenly before Atsukei could do any move. The stranger pulled the reins of the horse making it completley stop.

"Are you okay, young boy?" The female stranger asked, looking at him softly. Atsukei's eyes narrowed, noticing the way the stranger dressed she's obviously a royalty.

●●●●●●●●

"Toya I'll help you." Atsukei said while taking the tray out of Toya's hand while giving a small smile at her.

"Thank you Atsukei-chan" Toya said with a smile as they went outside.

The stranger introduced herself as the Huang empire's first emperor's third daughter. Her name was Ren Hakuei, she wanted the Kouga clan to be part of the Huang empire making almost everybody grew tense.

"She wants to unify the world..." thinking of that made Atsukei almost scoff at that idea. "That won't be easy."

"Hmm" Toya hummed as Atsukei followed her from behind carrying the tray with her
" I got a little milk then. Why don't you come inside and talk  calmly with us?"

"Oh, thank you!" Hakuei said with a smile as the tense atmosphere almost dissapeared.

Key word almost.

Atsukei noticed the guy looking at it with an unreadable face. She pushed Toya a little behind her as a gut feeling began to grew inside her. As Hakuei was about to take the bowl from the tray, Ryosa flipped the try upwards making all the hot milk to spill on Atsukei's hair making her grit her mouth in pain.