"Yea but let's go wait at the platform. I don't want to have to deal with other people right now."

We walked to platform 9 ¾. Hermione ran in first and I followed shortly after. It was completely empty, the train wasn't here yet either.

"Let's sit down and rest. I'm still kind of tired from the plane ride." I said.

"Yea good idea, so am I."

We sat down on a bench and Hermione leaned her head onto my shoulder and I leaned my head on top of hers. Before I knew it slept crept upon me again.

"Hermione! Percy! Wake up!" screamed an all too familiar feminine voice of a certain red haired girl.

"Shut up Ginny." I said before opening my eyes.

"Hey!" she whined.

I opened my eyes and the Hogwart's Express was sitting in the station and there were more people boarding the train and what not.

"How was your holiday break?" asked Hermione.

Harry looked grim and seemed to be mad as soon as she said this.

Noticing this as well, "What's wrong Harry?" asked Hermione.

"We got attacked by Bellatrix and some Death Eaters. They tried to kidnap me. We outnumbered them, so they fled, but not before setting the Burrow ablaze." he explained.

"That's terrible! Is everyone ok?" asked Hermione.

"Oh gods. I should've been there." I said.

"Yea everything is fine. No one was seriously hurt and Harry stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault." said Lavender.

"I put you all in danger." was his only reply.

"We are here for you, mate." said Ron.

"Harry we are your friends and friends stick together. Don't carry this burden on your on. I tried doing that a couple of times before, but then I realized I couldn't do everything on my own." I said.

"Thanks."

"Enough of the gloominess Harry. Cheer up and why don't we board the train?" asked Ginny.

We walked to the usual compartment they use and sat down. A couple minutes later, Luna and Neville came.

"How was your holiday break?" Lavender asked Luna and Neville.

"It was great! Neville and I helped my father search for some more creatures. I think they got along well." said Luna.

"Yea it was fun." said Neville.

"How about you four?" he asked.

"Everything was great until the Burrow got attacked. Thankfully no one was badly injured." said Ginny.

"Oh my. I hope everything is ok now." said Neville.

"Yea we are all good." said Harry.

"And you two? How was America? How was New York, Hermione?" asked Luna.

"New York was wonderful. It was pretty there, especially during the night with all the lights. I really enjoyed it and it was a lot of fun. I hope next time we could all go together." replied Hermione.

"You guys even got matching bracelets?" asked Lavender noticing the bracelets on each of our arms. Both our right arms were the kukri and the left was the vambrace. All we had to do was will it to activate. I had decided to keep the one I took from the armory since I was good with them and no one used them. Luckily we were able to get Lady Hecate to make Hermione's vambrace and kukri into bracelets.