***BONDING***

Vincenzo's point of view

I was extremely happy when Camilla decided to give me a chance. It means that she's actually trying to open up and that makes me happy. We decided that today we would tell everyone about our relationship but we weren't nervous or anything. Well, I can say I'm not nervous but I can't really tell how Camilla is feeling because she is very hard to read sometimes. I felt shuffling beside me and looked down at Camilla to see that she was stretching. That's when her hand made contact with my face and she froze. I held her hand in mine and gave it a kiss before saying " Good morning, baby." She smiled at me and whispered a soft " Morning."

Her smile was contagious and it made me to smile too. She got out of bed and was heading for the bathroom when I asked "Where are you going?" She looked at me incredulously and asked " today is a school day. You know that right?" Now it was my turn to look at her incredulously " I pulled Lorenzo out of school for the day, so you can catch up on what you missed." She's looked  at me shaking her head and said " I appreciate that you want you , Lorenzo and I to spend quality time with each other, but it's not worth putting him out of school."

I got out of the bed and walked over to her facing right hand on each side of her face." I know that you dont wnat Lorenzo to miss a day of school because you're afraid he'll miss something important but i promise you everything that they are teaching tomorrow he already know. If it still bothers you that he might be behind I can call his teacher and let her send me what they do today and I'll personally teach him. Okay?" I said. She nodded her head but I wasn't fully convinced so I said" Use your words.". She said yes and continue making her way to the shower. I heard the water in the bathroom and then i remembered that Lorenzo was in his room and was in need of a shower. I made my way to his room and he was already awake and wa son his tablet reading a story. I walked over yo him taking the tablet from his hands saying " Its a bit too early to be using your tablet,Lorenzo." He said okay in his usual cheerful voice.

I told him that he was to head to the bathroom and strip himself while i look for something for him to wear. I went inside his closet and pulled out a casual clothes.

 I went inside his closet and pulled out a casual clothes

Lorenzo's outfit

Once i was finished picking out his clothes i went the bathroom to see that Lorenzo had already started giving himseld a bath and it warmed my heart. I leaned against the door frame watching him for a while before seeing him starting to struggle and i asked  " Do you need some help?" He smiled at me saying yes and i walked over tk him giving him finishing what he already started.

I started showing where are you wrapped him in a soft towel I'm headed into his room. With him being dry, I stopped to dress him. When I was finished dressing him we headed down to the kitchen to see Camilla making breakfast and humming a slow but calming melody. Lorenzo and i took a seat around the island just watching her as she cooked and hummed. She turned around to go the fridge when she say us and smile. We returned the smile as she returned to cooking but was a little tense because she knew we were watching her. I didn't like that she was looking tense so i took Lorenzo into my arms and headed to the living room and turned on the T.V. putting it on something educational.

I went back to the kitchen and instead of taking a seat like I previously had done, i walked past it and went straight for Camilla. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her temple asking " What are you cooking?" She replied " Bacon, eggs and pancakes." " Sounds delicious" i said. Leaning into her ear to say " I can't wait to taste it." She blushed as i walked always feeling satisfied with her reaction. I made my way up to the room to freshen myself up.

***********************************
Thank you all for reading and for being patient for the next update.

I hope you all are doing okay and i hope you all are staying safe.

With lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ author