***IS HE MINE?***

Camillas point of view

He saw how my body got tense at the mention of my son and asked " Is he mine?". My body instantly became more stiff than before. I started to rock back and forth on my heel and said " Lets start the meeting shall we?" His stare started to harden as he asked once more " Is the child mine?" I started to get nervous and said " Maaaaybe?"

His expression instantly changed to a sad one and said " So for four years you had my son and you didn't think to consult me." I could understand that he wanted to know that he wanted a son and if i had known that before i would have told him." If i had known that you wanted a son i would have told you. I'm sorry." I said. He looked at me as if i had two heads and said " Which man would not take full responsibility of his child?" My look on him hardened as i said " Alot of men out there only know how to knock up a new chick each day and nkt give a f*ck." He looked at me and said " Do you think that lowly of men?" I nodded my head in response and he said " Why?"

" Because they are only good for one thing and one thing only. And that is to knock female up. They are manipulative and scheming humans." I said calmly. He was shocked at my words. " Do you think that of me?" He said through his shocked state. " Not really. You haven't showed any manipulative traits and the fact that you were offended that i Kept your child away from you for four years show that you care. So i don't think that of you." He seemed quite happy at my response but he didn't reply. All he did was stare at me and smile. " Do you know how long i looked for you?" He said. I looked at him weirdly and said " Why were looking for me?". " Bevause i loved ypu in my drunk state. ". " I don't believe in love." I state

He looked at me weirdly and said " Why?" . I took a deep breath preparing to explain " Well the last boyfriend i had four years ago was only dating me because he wanted information on my father gang. And to add to the fire he was cheating on me with my sister. Soooooo I don't really believe in love anymore.". He sighed loudly and said " You can't make what happend in the past affect your future." I looked at him weirdly and said " But it can prevent it from ever happening again."

He opened his mouth to say something but instantly closed it. " Can we start our meeting now?" He only nodded. I pulled out my folder with all the designs i made for the childrens homeless center.

Designs for the children's homeless center

Design for female rooms