***THE SURPRISE***

Camilla's point of view

I was quite flustered about what Vincenzo said in the kitchen, because I wasn't used to affection but I think it's something that I can get used to. Another thing that I quite liked was how close he was to me, his body heat and mine mixing was something that made me comfortable and was something that I didn't want to let go of. I was almost finished with breakfast so I decided to call Vincenzo from upstairs and carried Lorenzo to the kitchen and placed him in a chair and shared his breakfast. After which I shared mine and Vincenzo putting each in in front of a chair for us each and pouring some orange juice into a class for Vincenzo and cups of coffee for Vincenzo and I. Vincenzo came down the stairs wearing a grey T shirt and jeans with white shoes. He looked great in casual wear but when he wears a suit it's like " NO COMMENT"

 He looked great in casual wear but when he wears a suit it's like " NO COMMENT"

Vincenzos Outfit

He slowly made his way to the table and started eating. When we were all finished, I proceeded to take the dishes and carried then to the kitchen to wash them but was stopped by Vincenzo who said "What are you doing?" I looked at him as if he was blind because clearly, he could see that I was cleaning up. "I'm cleaning up!" I said. He shook his head and say "You cook I clean." He left no room for argument and started to clean. I made my way to the living room where Lorenzo was and he started to tell me all about what happened at school while I was gone and how much he missed me. This all made me want to cry, honestly because I feel like I missed a large portion of his life and it wasn't that long period of time.

It took Vincenzo about half an hour to clean up which didn't feel that long but I was so intrigued by what Lorenzo was talking about that nothing else mattered. "Everything and everywhere is clean so we're all set to leave but first I have to blindfold you first." Vincenzo stated. "Blindfold me?" I asked. "Yes!" He walked over to me taking his handkerchief from his back pocket and covered me eyes. I felt him grad by left hand while Lorenzo grabbed my right.

We started to walk and I was a bit hesitant because I couldn't see anything at all." Mommy you have to be careful here, there's are steps!" I took cautious steps as we walked down the steps. They slowly guided me me to the car where i was sat down and buckled in with my seat belt. We were driving for about ten minutes when the car came to a stop. I heard a door open and close which i guessed would be Vincenzo. My door was open and i cautiously stepped out of the car trying my best not to fall.

We were walking for about two minutes when Vincenzo asked " Are you ready for your surprise?" I smiled and nodded my head. I felt the handkerchief being untied and taken away from my eyes. My vision was slightly blurry so i blinked a couple times to be able to make out my surrondings. When i could see, i was surprised when i saw a tank filled with sharks. I wouldnt say that i was scared of sharks because they are endangered creatures. The world sees them as monsters because they are scared. I turned around to see Lorenzo and Vincenzo smiled. I stooped down and grabbed Lorenzo slightly squeezing him and saying thank you. I then placed him on the ground and made my way over to Vincenzo hugging him and saying thank as well to which he replied "I only did a little driving it was Lorenzo's idea to being you here."

I went went down to Lorenzo's level and said " Thank you baby. I love you so so much."" I live you too mommy." He replied. I smiled at him before standing up and taking his hand. " Excuse me Sir, would you like your photos to be taken?" I young man in a blue shirt with a logo that i guess would be for the aquarium asked Vincenzo. He looked at me as if asking if i was comfortable with it to which i nodded. " Yes." Vincenzo replied. " Lets take the picture with the small fishes over here." The young man said motioning to the small fishes tank. " Just pretend as if im not here and look at the fishes." I took Lorenzo into my hands and we watched the fishes, when we heard the click of the camera we looked at the man as he made his was over to us showing the picture.

I found it quite cute so i approved it

I found it quite cute so i approved it. " You can pic it up at the front desk up on leaving the aquarium" he said with a kind smile before leaving. We stayed at the park for some time just watvhing the fishes in their tanks.

***********************************
Thnak you all for readingand for waiting patiently for an update. If you have any ideas or opinions do not be afraid to share them.

I love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ author.