Chapter 12

Camila POV

I walked to my locker to put away my things from the day. I opened my locker after putting in the combination for the lock. I felt two familiar arms wrap about my waist. "Hey beautiful." Lauren whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. "Hey babe." I said and leaned against her body. "I love you." She whispered into my ear again sending chills down my body. "I love you too." I said and stood up straighter. I closed my locker because all my stuff was put up. I took a step to the left and opened Laurens locker, she had told me her combination a few days ago. "Bag." I said and held out my hand. She gave me her bag and I put her stuff away. "What classes do you have homework in?" I asked her while her arms where still around my waist. "Math and find a new song to sing for music." She said against my neck again. "Okay." I said and grabbed her math book.

"Are the girls at there lockers?" I asked her and closed her locker. I felt her nod yes against my shoulder. "Let's go." I said and walked with her on my body.  "Hey guys." I said and smiled at them when we finally got to them. "Hey what you doing?" Normani asked laughing at us. "She won't let go of my waist." I said and we all laughed. "Fine I'll let go.'' Lauren said and removed her arms from my waist. "Noo. Now I'm cold. Hold me!" I whinnied at her and leaned against her body. Her arms wrapped around me again. "Yay!" I yelled like a little kid. Everyone chuckled at my childish behavior. "Okay can we go to your house now?" Lauren whispered against me shoulder and I bit my lip at her husky voice. "Definitely. Let's go. Bye guys see you tomorrow!" I said and walked with Lauren holding onto my body. I pulled through it getting looks from people as I grunted to walk. We finally made it to my car and Lauren let go to open my door for me. She did and I sat down and turned on the car as she sat in her seat. She grabbed my hand and I backed out the parking spot.

"Watch our for that- good." She said as I changed lanes. "Calm down babe." I said and squeezed her hand and glanced at her. "Look at the road not me!" She said and I looked at the road. "Watch that car that's coming up on your right." She said looking through the back window. "Calm down. Seriously." I said annoyed by her thinking bad about my driving. "Okay but- Its called a blinker dick wad!!" She yelled at the car in font of us. I laughed at her road rage. "Someone's got road rage. How come you never like this when your driving?" I asked her looking at the road. "Because I can drive. I am always scared when someone else is driving." She said looking around at the cars. "Are you implying I'm a bad driver?" I asked her arching my left eyebrow. "No I'm implying everyone else is a bed driver. Your and amazing driver." She said as we pulled into the driveway. "Uh huh." I said and she unbuckled her seat belt. She got out the car and opened my door for me. I stepped out and she closed it. She opened the back door and grabbed my bag that had her math book in it. "Vamanos." (Let's go) she said and grabbed my hand. I bit my bottom lip as we walked up to the door. I unlocked it and we walked into the house.

"I'm hungry. Let's get a snack and do homework." I said and we walked to the kitchen. "K." She said and put the bag down on the counter. "What do you want?" I asked her looking up from the fridge. "You." She coverd her mouth when she said it. I smirked at her. "I did not mean to say that out loud." She said blushing. I walked over to where she was sitting on the counter. "You want me?" I said standing between her legs. I reasted my hands on her thighs. She bit her bottom lip making me mentally melt. I knew the answer. "Well I want you too." I whispered in her ear. I kissed her lips and she slid off the counter changing our position so I was on the counter and she was standing between my legs. She pulled me closer to her and rested her hands on my back. I let my hand intangle its self into her hair. I pulled in slightly making her moan against my lips. She slipped her hand up my shirt and gripped onto my sides. I moaned out in pleasure. She leaned back and pulled off my shirt. "Upstairs." I said and she picked me up and took me up the stairs.

I kissed hungrily at her neck. Once we walked into the room she closed the door and pushed me up against it. I moaned loudly in pleasure as she gripped the bottom of my thighs. "Wait. Are we doing this?" She asked me looking into my eyes. "I'm fine to wait if that what you-" I groaned in annoyance. "No. Now. I want you now." I said and kissed her again.  She walked us over to the bed her body on top of mine. She pulled off her shirt quickly and kissed me again softer and more passionate this time instead of lustful like they where just seconds ago. I pulled her body closer to mine and her hands fell down to my waist. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off her lips not leaving mine. I felt her pants against my legs. I rolled up over to I was on top. I unbuttoned hers and slid them off. I kissed her neck and my hands trailed the her torso. I traced over her body and she moaned quietly. If someone's moan could kill me it would be hers. I rubbed my hand over her waist and moved back up. She snaked her hands around my neck and slid down and unhooked my bra swiftly. She pulled it off and her eyes immediately looked down. "Damn. You never cease to amaze me." She said and switched our positions.

I moved my hands around and unhooked her bra and it fell down. My hands pushed her body on top of mine. She kissed my neck and moved her hands slowly down my body. She began to moved down leaving a trail of kisses. My mind registered what was happening and my breathing began to accelerate quickly. She kissed over my breast and I moaned softly. I felt her lips smiled against my torso. She pulled down my underwear swiftly. Her trail of kisses began slowing down. She rubbed her hand up my thigh slowly. Her hands reached my core and she slipped one finger in. I gasped as she did and a moan quickly followed. She started slowly. Her lips met my core and I moaned loudly as her tounge touched against my body. She added another finger adding pressure. I moaned louder as her tounge began to move rapidly. I sat up on my elbows and closed my eyes as I reached my limit she removed her fingers and pulled off her underwear. I looked down and she smirked. Her lips met mine and her body began grinding against my body. A moan escaped her lips against my neck. I switched our position and slid a finger into her body and she gasped as I did. I knew she was beautiful and amazing. But when she's naked its like a whole knew person. Her beautiful facial features and her strikeing body. I felt her body tense against my fingers and I took them out. I pushed my body against hers. "Lauren." I gasped  out as we reached our top point. Together.

I relaxed my body and fell onto the bed so did Lauren. I snuggled into her arms and we slid under the covers. "Well there goes our date Friday." Lauren said after a few minutes if silence. "What do you mean?" I asked looking up at her. "Well- never mind it will still be perfect." She said and pulled my bare body closer to hers. "Duh you'll be there." I said and kissed her lips. "I know." She smiled at me. My phone went off from my pants across the room. "Ugh! Can you get it babe?" I asked looking at her pouting. "Why do I have to?" She asked looking down at me. "So you have to get out of the warm bed and because then I get to watch you walk." I said and winked at her. She bit her lips. "Is that so." She asked smirking at me. "Uh huh." I said as she rolled off the bed. She got up and picked up the phone that was ringing again.

-(the conversation on the phone no POV)-

L: Oh hey Sinu.
S: Hello Lauren. Can I talk to Mila?
L: Oh yes ma'am. Here Camz.
C: Hey Mami!
S: Hey honey. I wanted to tell you we are going to pick up Sofi and going to see your Abuelo. I know you don't like going so I'll let you stay at home alone. We will be home Sunday afternoon.
C: Oh okay. I guess I'll see you all Sunday.
S: Okay Camila I'm trusting you here. I love you Mija.
C: I know mom. I love you too.
S: Okay bye Mija.
C: Bye.

I hung up the phone and laid it on the bed. "They are going to visit my grandparents and won't be back till Sunday." I said and snuggled back into Lauren. "K." She said and held me tightly. "I love you Camila." She whispered to me. "I love you too Lauren." I whispered back and we fell asleep in each others arms.