Chapter 13

Lauren POV

I woke up with Camila in my arms. I moved my body a little bit and noticed my cloths where gone. The events of earlier filled my head. I smiled and pulled my self from the bed. I pulled on my underwear and shirt and grabbed my phone. I looked at the time. It was 8 o'clock. I dialed Taylors phone.

L: Taylor. Wheres mom and dad they haven't called me to see why I wasn't home yet?
T: I told them you called me and you where staying at Ally's house tonight. Your welcome.
L: Oh my god I love you. I was gonna call them but then-
T: Stop! I don't want to know!
L: Fine whatever. Bye. Love you see you tomorrow I guess.
T: Bye. Love you too. I would say have fun but. Yeah no.
L: Really. Bye.

I hung up the phone and saw Camila sitting up looking at me. "That was Taylor. She told my parents I was spending the night at Ally's house." I said and walked to the bed. "Oh. Okay." She said and cuddled into my arms. "What time is it?" She asked me her voice sleepy. "Its only 8 o'clock." I said looking down at her beautiful tan skin and amazing soft lips. "What?" She asked me when she realized I was staring at her. "Your beautiful." I said and kissed her lips softly. "Oh." She said and lied down. "Are you okay Camz?" I asked her she seemed upset. "Did you- you know did you-" she trailed off. "Enjoy myself?" I asked her smiling as she nodded slowly. "Camila. It was perfect that was the most amazing night- well afternoon ever." I said looking deep into her eyes. "It was amazing." She said agreeing with me smiling. "I love you." I said and snuggled her closer. "I love you too lolo." She said and kissed my shoulder. I felt her cold body absorbing the heat from mine. I smiled and laid my head down.

--

I woke up and still had Camila lying in my arms. I looked at the clock it was only 6 and I knew Camila wouldn't wake up till 7 so I sat up in the bed. I slid my body from hers and walked to the shower. I pulled off the little clothing I had and got in the shower. I took a quick shower so I should make Camila breakfast. I finished and walked into the room. She was still sleeping so I walked over to a small pile of cloths I had forgot a few days ago when I slept over. I pulled on those cloths and looked at the clock. 6:30. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my hair not bothering to think about make up. I'm not going to wear any. I looked into the room and Camila was still asleep. I kissed her forehead and she stirred slightly. I kissed her jaw and she moved and groaned. "5 more minutes." She said and rolled over. I kissed her lip softly and she kissed back. "Good morning beautiful." I said and kissed her again. "Good morning lolo. What time is it?" I smiled. "6:45 but you have to wake up early because I'm making you pancakes. So get up." I said and walked out the room. "Pancakes! I'm taking a shower now!" She yelled and jumped up to take a shower. I smiled and walked down the stairs. I went and started making the pancakes for us. By the time I was finished she was walking down the stairs.

"I'm ready! Wheres the pancakes?" She asked putting her arms around my waist. "Right here." I said and handed her a plate. "Yay!" She took the banana pancakes from my hand. I smiled and she sat down at a seat. "So its now 7:15. We have to leave in 15 minutes." I said and sat next to her and at my pancakes. "Lolo these are so good!" She moaned out as she ate another bite. "Thanks beautiful. Im glad you like them." I said and took another bit of mine. "You have to cook for me again!" She said and drunk some of her milk. "Okay I will." I said smiling. "Okay let's go!" She said and put her empty plate in the sink. "Okay." I put mine there too and followed her out the house. "We can take my car because I have to go home after school." I said and we walked to my car that I had left here yesterday morning when I picked up Camila and we took her car. I opened her door and she sat down. I walked around the car and sat down in the seat and turned the car on.