Chapter 11

Lauren POV

I closed my locker and waited for everyone else to finish putting there things away. "You ready now?" I asked Camila my left leg propped against the locker. "Yes mother." She said rolling her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her shoulder. "Have I ever told you that you are extremely beautiful?" I said and kissed her sweet spot. "Y-you may have mentioned it a few times." She said as I kissed her neck again. "You okay beautiful? You seem- aroused." I whispered smirking against her ear. "I will get you later." She said whinning. "Why not now?" I asked her sexually. "Because-"  she turned around to face me leaning in to whisper into my ear. "You don't want everyone to see you naked." She said and pushed he'd body closer to mine. Her hands trailed down my back and gripped onto my backside. "Got it!" I said before I moaned at her touch. She let go and smiled. "Good." She said and turned around and walked away her body swaying as she did. On purpose. Oh she's gonna pay for this.

I walked up to the girls and followed them into the cafeteria. I didn't say anything I didn't even put my arm around Camila. It was so hard not to but I had to. She is going to pay. Everyone gave me weird looks. We all went to grab our food and I did so quickly and sat at our table. Dinah was the first to sit down. "You okay? You where all good and all over Mila but now you won't look at her. Usually you can't keep your hands off her. What happened?" She asked me sitting down in her usual spot. "I'm great just messing with Camz. Play along just act like you don't know." I said and continued my act. Everyone sat down and we where all quiet for a minute. "Laur you okay?" Ally asked. "I'm fine." I said looking at my food. "What happened to her?" I heard Normani ask Camila. "I don't know she was fine one minute and all depressed the next." Camila answered. "Lolo what did I do? Is it because what I said? I was just playing." She said upset. I glanced at Dinah. She shook her head in disapproval. I smiled slightly. "I can't do it. There all so upset about you!'' Dinah said. " Dinah!" I said looking at her upset. "Its not my fault! Camila looks lime she's gonna cry!" She said arguing.

"What just happened?" Camila said confused. "I'm fine. I was playing with you because since you like to kiss me- you know." I knew she knew what I ment. "I was gonna get back at you and make you think I was sad." I said smiling. "Lauren! That's so messed up." Camila said disappointed in me. "Lauren that is messed up." Ally said looking at me I just shrugged my shoulders. "Tell that to Camila. She's the one who was touching me in all the right place's at the wrong time." I said looking at Camila.  "You do it all the time.'' She said taking a bite of her pizza. " You can control yourself. I can't." I said quieting down at the last part. "Are you Lauren Jauregui admitting that saying those things, that we are not telling anyone else, aroused you. Because you seemed- well aroused." She said mocking my words from earlier. "I kind of want to hear about their conversation." Normani said and I looked up. "She says you can't know. I wouldn't mind telling you-" I leaned into Camilas ear. "About this dirty little girl." I whispered into her ear and nibbled on it lightly. My hands slid her body closer to mine. She pushed me away. "So now you wanna play around like that? No." She said and slid away from me.

She's never pushed me away before. Is she getting board of me already? Is she just playing around or is she mad because I was playing with her. I faked a smile and turned back to the girls who where now talking about random stuff. I finished my food and stood up. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom. I'll be back." I said and walked away before they could reply. I threw away my trash away and went to the bathroom no one was in there. I walked to the biggest stall and slid down the wall. My head fell into my hands. What am I doing? I let the tears fall. I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

C: Hey babe you okay? You sound like you- Lauren where are you?