Chapter 5

Lauren POV

I stood there with my arm around this girl I've never seen before. I saw Camilas eyes water. "Hey Camz." I said still holding onto Britney. "What?" She spat out. I leaned in closer and planted my lips firmly on hers. Her body pushed up against the lockers. I didn't know what do to with my hands so I just put them on her back. We broke the kiss and I looked into her deep brown eyes.

"Don't worry about who ever she is. I'm with you. Not who ever that ugly ass girl is." I said and kissed her again. I looked over to the girl. "So you said to put my arm around you. You never said how long or if I had to do anything else. So I think its a good idea for you to stomp off and go get in the car your daddy bought you and leave us the fuck alone." I said and turned back to Camila. "You become even more beautiful every time I see you." I said and kissed her again softly. "Mm." She said and didn't break the kiss.

"Okay that's enough PDA for the day. Break it up." Dinah said and pulled me off of Camila. "But Dinah!" I whinnied and everyone laughed. "I don't wanna." I said and put out my bottom lip. I felt Camz grab my hand. I looked down at her and pecked her lips. "Lolo I'm hungry!" She said and looked up at me. "Then let's go get lunch." I said and walked to the cafeteria with all the girls. Camila got pizza with Ally and Dinah. Me and Mani got sandwichs. "So you and Camila huh?" She said as we walked to the table. "Yeah. Me and Camila." I said and smiled at her name. "You two are cute together. I so ship it." She said and punched my arm lightly. "Yeah." I said as we sat down.

I sat next to Camila and she grabbed my hand under the table. "So what happened with Britney this morning? I saw her by the lockers." Ally said and took a bite of her pizza. I looked down at Camila then back to the girls. "At first she was telling me not to hang out with Lauren and you guys. Then she was flirting with Lauren. Then yeah you know with what happened next." Camz said not going over everything in detail. I smiled at her and ate my sandwich.

"Oh okay.'' Ally said and went back to there conversation. I slid Camila closer to me. Can this week go by any faster?

- (Friday after lunch)-

I sat in my last class. My leg bouncing up and down. "Hey Lauren. You okay? You seem really nervous." Normani said after tapping my shoulder. "Oh yeah I'm good. I just wanna go home." I said honestly. "Oh yeah. Camilas coming over today right?" She said and I nodded. "Ohhh. Thats why your nervous." She said and winked at me. "Mani! Not like that!" I said and hit her arm. "Yeah. Right." She said and turned back to the teacher.

I looked at the clock. 3:43 2 more minutes. I started picking up my stuff. The bell rang and I shoot out my seat. I ran to my locker and put my stuff up. I wasn't waiting for Camila to walk her to her car. She would be over at my house at 4:15. I ran out side and got in my car.

I sped home and ran inside. "Lauren? What's your problem?" Chris said standing my room as I was picking up stuff. "Umm. Nothing I'm just having a friend over in about-'' I looked at my phone. "Now!" I said and put my phone on my bed. "Who?" He said and arched an eyebrow. "She's just a friend." I said as the door bell rang. "Right." He said as I pushed past him and to the door.

"Lauren! Your friends here!" My younger sister Taylor said. Crap. "Thanks Taylor. Wanna like go somewhere else?" I said and glared at her. "No I'm good." She said and smiled. "Fine." I said through gritted teeth. I looked at Camila and my face untensed my fist. "Hey Camz." I said and smiled. "Camz? This is the girl you don't stop-" I put my hand over her mouth. "Taylor I think Chris called you. You should go check." I said and she licked my hand. "Did you just lick me?" She nodded and looked at me. "So this is the girl you don't stop talking about? The one you actually smiled about?" She said and I felt my face heat up. Fuck. "Aww. See you could of said that I would of left." She said and turned around.