Chapter 15

-( 9 months later 2 weeks after school is over)-

Lauren POV

I fluttered my eyes open when I felt someone touch my cheak. "Good morning Lolo." Camila said and kissed my cheak. I smiled as she woke me up like I always woke up her. "5 more minutes." I groaned out like she always did. "But babe if you go back to sleep we can't do this." She said and her hand trailed over my side and over my underwear I was wearing. My eyes shot back open. "I'm up. I'm up and ready!" I said laughing. "Oh sorry. You have to wait. Let's see it started yesterday so- 3 more days." She said smirking at me. "Damn Camz. I'm going back to bed." I rolled back over. "We both know once you wake up you can't go back to sleep so get up!" Camila yelled and jumped off the bed. I groaned and stood up off my bed. I pulled on cloths so I could go downstairs with my family.

"Good morning." I said when I get down stairs with basketball shorts on and a T-shirt on. "Morning sweetie." My Dad said not looking up from the paper. I grabbed a bowl and put some cereal in it. I poured in some milk and sat down. "Where's Camila?" My Mom asked me. "She's getting dressed." I said just as Camila walked downstairs. "Lauren go get dressed." She said and pushed me lightly off the chair and sat next to me. "But I don't wanna. I wanna wear this." I whinnied jokingly. "I don't care. Go get dressed." She said and took my cereal. "Fine." I got off the chair and went upstairs.

I took a quick shower and walked to my room in a towel. I pulled it off and closed my door. I pulled on underwear and a bra as the door opened. "Lauren hurry up." Camila said and walked over to me. "I'm trying. Wait where are we going?" I asked and pulled on jeans. "Somewhere." She said and I looked at her. "No shit." I said and pulled on a random shirt. "Yeah." She said and wrapped her arms around my waist. She kissed my shoulder. "Please tell me. I'll love you for ever." I whinnied and turned around. "Nope." She said and kissed my nose. "Fine I don't love you." I said jokingly. "Oh. That's how you feel." She said pretending to be hurt. "Nope. I love you." I said and kissed her lips. Her lips fitting perfectly between mine. "I love you too." She said and kissed me lightly again. I smiled and pulled on my shoes. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my hair. Camila stood at the door looking at me through the mirror.

"Okay come on." I said and grabbed her hand. We walked downstairs and I saw Taylor sitting at the table. I walked to the table. "Taylor we are going- oh your here." I stopped when I saw Sydney. "Well hello to you too.'' Sydney said. "Don't flatter yourself." I said to the girl who had almost seen me completely naked before Camila did. "Taylor me and Camila are going to where ever she is taking me. So bye.'' I said and smiled. "Lauren mom and Dad left to go to work and I don't wanna stay here with Chris. Can you take us to the mall?" She asked me and smiled. "Camz!'' I yelled and she walked into the room. " yeah?" She asked me not remembering Sydney I guess. "Can we take them to the mall?" I asked her because I didn't know where she was taking us. "Yeah I don't care." She shrugged and wrapped her hands around my waist. "That's a yes. Let's go you have 5 minutes to be in my car. Camz only has 2 seats." I said and they jumped up and ran upstairs. "Why is she here?" Camila asked me and I turned around. "So you do remember her. You didn't act like it." I said and smiled. "I didn't want to be rude. But why is she here?" She asked looking at me. "I dont know. But she barley flirted with me." I said and kissed her nose. "Uh huh." She said and placed her lips on mine. I smiled against her lips and picked her up and placed her on the counter. My hands rested on her thighs making circular motions. She ruffled her hand in my hair. "Okay where- ahh!" Taylor scaremed. "Fuck." I breathed out onto Camilas shoulder making her giggle. "Ready to go?" She asked sliding off the counter. "Yeah but are you?" Taylor asked smirking. "Okay let's go before this gets anymore akwarder." I said and put my arm around Camila lightly.

We walked to the car and I opened the passenger door for Camila. She sat in the car and I walked around the car and sat in the driver seat. I turned in the car and grabbed Camilas hand. "Thanks cute." Taylor said from the back seat. "What is?" I asked her glancing in the review mirror. "That you always open Camilas door for her. Its suck a small gesture people would simply over look it. But you do it every single time." Taylor said and I smiled. "Its not that big of a deal." I said and glanced at Camila. "Not me the road!" She yelled making fun of my road rage. "Very funny Camz." I said and looked at the road. "Lolo had very bad road rage when I drive. She gets made when I look at her while driving." She explained to the girls in the back. Taylor smiled and I glanced at Sydney she was staying quiet and looking out the window. We stayed quite for a bit then I heard my favorite song come on the radio. "I love this song!" I said and turned up the radio and sung.