Chapter 14

Camila POV

I sat in the seat knowing she was singing about me. I wanted to kiss her now but I can't. I'm mad at her. She lied to me. The girls where off too but just comforted me. "Lauren I don't regret you. Why did you lie to me? That's what I'm mad about. Why can't you just tell me?" I asked her standing up now. "I can't tell you its-" Dinah cut her off. "Lauren your a dumb ass! Sorry teacher lady. But she's been crying all morning. Tell her already!" Dinah yelled. "Why didn't you tell me!?!" I said mad at her. "Its not my job." She shrugged and sat down. I turned back at Lauren and she was gone. I looked around and saw she was walking towards me. "Its silly really. But I was setting up a special date for us. I couldn't tell you becauss then it wouldn't be special. Then you took it so literally like I was hiding something major." She said standing next to me. "You lied about setting up a date! Are you stupid?" A tall girl named Elizabeth said sitting a few seats away. "Yes." Lauren saud back softly. "Babe." I said looking up at her. "That's stupid. You should of told me that it maybe its a surprise not I can't tell you." I said mocking her. "I know." She said looking at the floor. "Its cute and so stupid." I said and grabbed her hand.

I lifted her chin and kissed her lips softly. A roar of cheering from the class erupted when our lips met. I leaned back and saw even the teacher whipping tears from her eyes. "Lolo we made the teacher cry." I said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Uh huh." She said and kissed me again. I smiled against her lips. "Damn." I whispered into her lips. "Damn is right." She said and kissed me again. "Okay girls. That's enough lovey dovey stuff. We are here for music." The teacher said clapping. I smiled and we walked back to our seats. I sat in Laurens lap. We gave each other pecks every now and then. Once class ended I got my stuff and Lauren put her arm around me. "I love you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you when you got mad. But it was gonna be a big surprise but now you know I had something set up." Lauren whispered into my ear. "I love you too. Don't be sorry. Its okay." I said and leaned against her body. I kissed her cheak and we went to our lockers.

"Hey sexy." Britney said wrapping her arms around Lauren. I clenched my fist Lauren noticed and rested her hand on my shoulder. She gave me a calming look and turned to Britney. "Go the fuck away. I told you that this morning." Lauren pushed her off her. She tried to come back but Lauren put her arms around me. She pulled my body close to hers and slammed her lips into mine. Her hands pushed me closer to her. She moaned onto my lips and leaned back. "Why do you want us apart so bad? Are you jealous?" Lauren asked her not backing away from me. "Your just to good for her Laur. You could do so much better. Like me." Britney said and pulled Lauren from me. "What the hell-" she was cut off by Britney kissing her. Lauren immediately pushed her away. "What the hell?" Dinah asked walking up to us. "Why did you kiss me?" Lauren yelled whipping her mouth. "God. You could of at least brushed your teeth or had gum or something. Ew." Lauren said taking a water bottle from my locker and drinking it.

I stood there shocked with what had just happened. I felt my hands shake and Lauren grab me. "Camila are you okay? Your shaking." I was hyperventilating. "W-wat-water." I stumbled out. "Here." Lauren said and tilted my head back. She poured a little but of water into my mouth and I swallowed it. "Breathe beautiful." She whispered into my ear soothingly. I took a few deep breaths. "Lauren kiss me." I said. It was the only thing that calmed me down. She put my bottom lip in between hers. My breathing calmed down and I stood up straight. Britney was gone and I relaxed. "Camila what just happened?" Dinah asked me. I had never done that in front of anyone. I usually listened not music and I calm down but I knew Lauren kissing me would do just the same. "Panic attack." I said softly. "And me kissing you stopped that? You like making me feel special dont you." She said smiling making me chuckle. "Yes. Usually music stops it. But you where there so.." I said smiling. "Well then. Lets go eat." Lauren said and put an arm around me. "Eat what?" Normani said smirking. "Mani!" Lauren said and hit her arm. "Sorry." She mumbled laughing. We laughed as we walked into the cafeteria. I glanced at Britneys table. She had a huge red mark on her face. "Who hit her?" I asked looking around at the girls. "Not Ally that's for sure." Normani said smirking. "Ally?" I said shocked. "Yeah me. She kissed Lauren and everyone was yelling and then you started having a panic attack and I went to tap on Dinah's shoulder to see what was going on but then she hit me so I punched her in the face...." She said trailing off. "Damn Allycat. Didn't know you had it in you." I said and smiled at her more as a thank you smile than a that's cool smile. She smiled back and we sat down with our food.