Chapter 4

Camila POV

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring. I rolled over and slammed my fist onto it. I sat up and walked to the bathroom after running into the wall. I turned on the water and got under the warm flowing shower. I got out 20 minutes later. I put my hair in a towel and walked into my room with just a bra and underwear on.

I walked over to my dresser and picked out a baby blue skirt that rose just above my knee, a pink floral shirt, a pink and blue bow, and black flats. I smiled in the mirror and went to do my make up and hair. I finished and it was 7:45. I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs. "Hey Mami." I said and kissed my mom's cheak. "Hello Mija." She said and I grabbed a piece of bacon. "Okay. I'm running late I got to go. I love you Mami. Tell Sofi I love her." I said and walked out the door. My phone started ringing.

C: Hey Lolo. I'm on the way to school. What's up?

L: Hey Camz. I was w-wondering. D-damn it.

C: Lauren calm down. Breath. You don't have to be nervous around me. Don't get mad at your self.

L: Okay. I was wondering what are we telling people at s-school?

C: Well we don't have to tell them anything.

L: Okay. Because I know A-Ally was wondering why I was hanging around you yesterday. Then she was talking about how y'all where best friends.

C: Oh she told yoh about that. Yeah I miss those days. But okay. I'll see you at our lockers and let people think what they want. You can tell Ally and Mani what you think about us.

L: Okay. I'm at school now.

C: Okay bye.

LBye.

I parked my car and put my phone in my bag. I walked to my locker to see Lauren standing at her locker talking to Ally and Mani. I smiled and her face turned red when she saw me. "Hey Camz." She said and put her arm around me. "Hey Lolo." I said. Manis eyes went wide. "You weren't kidding! You actually are dating Camila!" She said but soon smiled. "They are amazingly cute together!" Ally said and jumped up and down.