Chapter 3

Alicia POV

The next couple of hours passed by really slowly. Everywhere I went people were only talking about one person; Trey. In the end I headed to my trailer and I tried to take a nap but I couldn't get the image of Trey surrounded by a bunch of sluts out of my head. Ugh. After a while of my random pondering I heard a string of impatient knocks on my door.

"Alicia. ALICIA! Open the door, honey," Kate said in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"What?" I asked after flinging the door open in her face, almost hitting her. "Ermm sorry!"

She gave me an evil look before proceeding, "Barry wants to see you in his office. Now."

I grunted and walked past her heading to Barry's office. What did the stupid director want now?

I heard voices as I neared the door so I knocked on the door. 

"Come in!" Barry barked.

I slowly swung open the door and came face-to-face with none other than Trey. He smiled and I instantly smiled back as if it was the most natural thing in the world. His piercing green eyes drew me in instantaneously but I quickly looked away as I realized I was in a daze, staring at him unattractively probably with my mouth hanging right open.

"Alicia. Darling you're here," Barry exclaimed with what I call his fake-smile-to-make-VIP-love-me. "I just thought that it would be a good idea to formally introduce you and Carter to Trey. Of course, Carter's late as usual. Haha," he said with a fake laugh. "So...Alicia this is Trey and Trey this is the star of the show; Alicia."

Trey stuck his hand out for me to shake for the second time today. Although this time I immediately responded. As soon as our hands touched, a jolt of electricity spread through my body and I felt warm all over. Instead of shaking my hand though, Trey brought it close to his lips and gave me a quick glance before slowly and gently kissing it. Whoa. That was unexpected! If this is what he can do to me by just kissing my hand then what's it going to be like when we kiss? As soon as he pulled away my whole body felt cold and vulnerable and I wanted to rush over to him and have him wrap his arms around my body. Whoa! What is happening to me? No one has ever made me feel like this, not even Logan.

Barry's boisterous voice pulled me out my internal panic attack. "Isn't he a sweetheart? Such a gentleman. And who said chivalry was dead?! I think you're going to be perfect for this role."

Trey flashed his gorgeous smile making my heart skip a beat. What in God's name is wrong with me? How can this random guy have such an intense effect on me?!  

Suddenly the door barged open and Carter walked in. "Yo Walter, you wanted to see me?"

"Carter this is Trey. Trey this is Carter," Barry said pointing from one to the other.

"Oh. So this is the infamous Trey. Hey man," Carter said sarcastically. 

Trey nodded and they shook hands and did that manly hug thing but both their bodies were kinda tense.

Carter then walked over to me and yanked my hand into his.

"I missed you," he whispered loudly. 

I looked up at Trey and our eyes met for a second before he looked down at Carter and my entwined hands. Obviously he had to know we are going out, right? We were 'Carlicia' after all - Hollywood's 'golden couple - how 100% cringe-worthy. I fidgeted nervously with my hair with my free hand. But why should I care about what Trey thinks? I promptly straightened my poise and squeezed Carter's hand slightly.

"Carter, Alicia, I want you to make Trey feel as at home as possible. Is that clear?" Barry questioned sternly.

"Uh huh," Carter mindlessly responded as he was texting on his phone.