"And where is the sweet and handsome? I only see you" Kao pouted more and Beam smacked his head.

"Jerk!" he pointed at Kao's belly. "And don't forget kiddo.. right now there's a lot of more tests to come for you and a lot more rest and caution. I have handled triplets but.."

Kao snorted playfully. "I'm your guinea pig" he pouted. "I know"

"Yup" Beam smiled brightly. "Good luck with that" he pointed at Arthit who he'd already placed in Kao's arms and walked out.

"Hey.. little one" Kao smiled down at the sleeping child. "I will have three of your kind to deal with soon. Are you really a monster?" he asked then pouted. Well, the kid needs to be awake to answer that.

##~~

"Huh.. now I wish I do get admission here. They have a swim team" Team sighed longingly.

"You like swimming?"__Pharm.

"Yeah, I'm pretty good. What about you? You like sports? Which one? What do you do in free time?" Team had a habit of throwing question after question without a break. What Pharm found more funny was, he didn't realize it himself. Even complained of not getting an answer and them asks to be stopped when he does it.

"I like cooking and I read. But mostly cook and play with my brother"

"Woh... marry me" Team grinned excitedly. "You are perfect housewife" then he gasped. "Hey.. don't get mad at me. I was joking. You're not mad right? I don't want to marry you. I don't like you. I mean not that you're not likable. I mean no I don't like you... I do like you but not like like you... I sh--"

Pharm grinned. "Yeah.. you should shut up" he giggled. "I'm not mad"

Team sighed in relief and grinned. "Hey.. you just shifted here, right? Can you find your way home?" he asked Pharm.

He looked at his phone. "Test finished so early.. dad would still be at work" he pouted thinking hard. "Em.." he looked around, suddenly feeling scared. What do I do? I don't wanna wait here alone..

He started to call dad but before that Team spoke up. "Why don't you come with me. I have my bike, it won't be an issue"

Pharm gulped, thinking or more like dreading. Even his breathing felt heavier. What do I do? What do I do?

"Isn't your cousin taking the test? You won't go home with her?" he asked timidly.

"Oh.. she can come with P'Can, she's his sister after all. It's holiday but he had practice, I'll just text him. Or she could take the bus. Who cares for her" Team spoke, literally oblivious to the tiny sweating boy in front of him. "And don't be scared huh.. I can even paddle with my fatty cousin on it, you're weightless compared to her. What happened to you? It's not hot out here" he frowned.

Pharm blinked. He thought Team was a clueless and innocent boy. That helped him calm down a lot. He won't hurt. He won't hurt. He won't..

HONK

"PHARM!"

"Oh thank God!" Pharm mumbled with a relieved smile seeing uncle Prin's car. "Uncle... em I'll see you later! Bye! Thank you! You're cool!" With that he ran, leaving Team to scratch his head, not believing someone called him cool.

Pharm didn't see around and bumped into someone very tall.

He looked up at the guy with wide scared eyes. "I... I'm so.. oh sorry..." he quickly picked the guy's keys that fell on the ground.

" he quickly picked the guy's keys that fell on the ground