~~10~~

"I doubt that you of all people are actually mean, I can see it you aren't mean just scared." He said walking up to me. I rolled my eyes and stopped walking standing in front of him. "I don't like you, I don't like you at all."

"Is it because I figured you out too?" He chuckled putting his arm over my shoulders. "Hey me and some friends are meeting up at the mall later, you cshould come." That was it, he left I was alone again, I have to admit having company is actually very nice. I'd never admit it to him though. He has a big enough head already.

I was home now too, sitting in my room for almost an hour dabating on if I should go out and meet him at the mall or forget the whole event. "Lily, wheres the nearest mall at, there are some people I going to meet there." I said standing at her door. She perked up like a dog hearing someone knock on the door.

"You have friends you want to meet?" She asked exceitedly, grabbing the keys to her car and rushing the boys out towards the garage. We sat down in silence, well almost silence. The boys were once again fighting, for the fifth time this week, over thhis stupid game they got. I swear if I hear them bickering about it one more time, I'll break it. "Alice Felix is hogging the game again, tell him to give it back! Tell him to give it back!" he had his hand on the game pulling on it. reached inbetween them and took it both yelling an angry 'HEY!' when they saw it gone.

"Finally, thank you Alice. I don't know where I'd be without you, probably in an asylum." she laughed softly and pulled into a parking lot and everyone got out, I handed Charlie back the game, and glared at both of them as a threat. "Jeez, she's crazy." Felix said and Charlie nodded playing the game. "Thanks I guess." I started walking inside, them behind me going in a seperate direction.

As soon as I get even remotely close to just finding somewhere to read or write, he appeared. "So Ms. Terious came, I knew you couldn't stand not being with me." He smiled like he had won some bet. "I didn't come for you, my "mom" wanted to com and get the boys something, I just came along." I wouldn't dare let him know I actually wanted to come.

"What ever floats your boat Alice, what ever floats that little boat of lies. So you going to meet my friends or what." He asked dragging me to a food court and there sat a group of very interesting kids. "Alice this is everyone. Everyone this is the girl I told about, the weird one who beleives she's hiding something."