I quickly opened my arms to take it but it didn't come to me but went to the alpha's hand. " let me carry this, omega"

I nodded and we started walking. His hand was still on my stomach. My fluffy tummy was rolling here and there from inside when I felt his hand rubbing the skin under his palm.
I am ticklish and I don't wanna laugh. Maybe he will find my laugh annoying.

So I groaned a little, trying to wiggle out of his grasp but it only tightened.

" You will only be freed when I feel like it," he said as he opened the car door for me to go inside.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Jinyoung stared at his shoeless feet as they cutely fiddled in nervousness. His hand playing with the hem of his loose satin shirt and his mind clouded with the thoughts of parents.

" you can look at me"

He stopped.

He asked the omega to look at him. Jinyoung scratched his jeans and then, his eyes lifted up to look at the man sitting beside him. The reason for his cries and sadness.

He expected someone to be really scary and old but what he saw was shocking. His body shook with weird sensations and his hands curled around his shirt.

" why are you crying now?"

" you took me because I am bad, right?" The man was taken away by the question and he shook his head, shifting close to the omega.

" First of all, look at me," he seethed. Jinyoung craned his head up and looked at the alpha with red teary eyes. His hand tugged on the sleeves, twisting it, turning it in anxiety.

" I am a good boy" he mumbled crying. His vision was getting blurry.

The alpha sighed and commanded " stop crying " . Jinyoung rubbed his eyes harshly, trying to totally wipe them out and the alpha had to grab his hand. " you'll rash the skin."

" Now, why are we like this ?" the alpha asked, grabbing both the wrist not letting it go here and there.

Jinyoung sighed and whimpered " my hairs are wavy and curl.

I forgot to wear my shoes and I don't smell good bu- but I am a good boy not a bratty baby" he pouted at the end of the subject, looking at his hands.

" okay, but you don't smell bad. It's okay if you don't have shoes on, I'll carry you and your hair is not bad, they are nice"

" You are lying, " Jinyoung huffed, looking down.

The alpha didn't answer, he just got back on his previous position and took out his phone, grumbling orders and what not. Once the phone was done, Jinyoung's body went rigid again.

" what is your name?" jinyoung asked.

He heard the alpha chuckle and answer " Im jaebum "

" I am p-park jinyoung" he blushed while introducing himself.

He bit the inside of his cheek and poked his finger inside a hole of jeans.

The alpha at the sweet introduction and signaled the driver to stop it.

Jinyoung looked up from his seat, trying to figure where he was but the black windows didn't help with the dark time of the night. His hands automatically went to the lock and he pulled it but nothing happened.

He was confused.

Soon his window was covered by someone's waist and with a thud, the door was open. Alpha jaebum stood there and jinyoung craned his eyes at him as if he was waiting for something.

" Yugyeom, grab his bags" Jaebum turned and pointed at the tollman and Jinyoung licked his lips before extending his hands.
Before jinyoung placed his feet on the ground a mat was place and jinyoung pulled his foot back " come on, get out of car, dove"

" dove?" he asked, his brows squinted and hand tightly grabbing the seat. Jaebum sighed, huffing out the puff of the air, he bent down and grabbed the omega in his arms.

" You are so slow," he grumbled, this caused nothing but a deep  frown on the omega's face.

" but, whatever, I can't let you set your feet on the dirty ground. Just like a good boy you are, you'll take a bath as soon as you reach the bedroom and then we will take about the agreement"

Jinyoung just stared at the handsome alpha and nodded at him without listening to any of his orders.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

This is back and I'll update this everyday as I have the material saved.

You guys have waited long for this book to come back. Please show some love to it.

Thank you guys for supporting me all the way. I will never stop loving you all.

I hope you all enjoyed. Bye bye babies.

One thing! Jinyoung is very submissive in this book.

😘😘😘😘😘