🌸End - PROPHECY

Start from the beginning

"Really?" She nodded and giggled. Aww.. She's cute. They look so good together. I'm happy Jaereum's doing good with the girl he loves.

"So how are you? I heard from Krystal noona that Taehyung left you." I looked down and nodded. "That jerk."

"But it's okay. I'm fine." Right. I'm fine. "You guys must be hungry. I'll get you something." I stood up but Jae stopped me.

"We're actually about to go home. We just wanted to see you."

"Oh.."

"Before I forget. We're going to the arcade later. I know you're addicted to that claw machine especially when it's pink. Wanna come?"

"I'll try. I have work, remember?" He rolled his eyes and stood up. "Yah. Stop being a bitch in front of your girlfriend."

"I'm used to it." She smiled and they said goodbye.

"Ahh.. Those kids.. Tsk, tsk, tsk.." I went to my room and lied down. "It's so tiring to go to work... But I have to." I forced myself to stand and drove my car to my restaurant to check things.

"Good morning Ms. Jennie." My employees greeted. I greeted them back and went to the kitchen.

"How is everything going?"

"Perfect, Ms. Kim. Your dad passed by a while ago too. He checked the place and praised all of us."

"Congratulations to all of you then.. He doesn't compliment people everyday. You guys are doing a great job. Hwaiting!"

"Hwaiting Ms. Kim!" I left the kitchen and went to the counter. "Ms. Kim! What would you like to order? Your favorite?"

"Exactly, Haesung. I'll be waiting over there." She nodded. I went to one table and sat. I checked my phone and saw Jae's text.

'We'll be at the arcade at 7. If you want to come don't be late.'

"Pfft." My milk ice cream came along with a note. "Wow.." There's this special service we give in the restaurant. We give our customers positive notes whenever they order something. I read mine.

"The perfect time will come. Maybe not now, but sooner."

"Cute." I stood up and left the place. A guy suddenly passed by me and dropped his handkerchief. "Excuse me!" He stopped walking. I quickly picked up his handkerchief and walked towards him. "You dropped-" He quickly walked away. "..this. What is up with him?" I shook my head and took the handkerchief with me.

I rode my car and went home. I looked at the time and it was already five.

"Should I go? Tsk. I love arcades but I don't feel like going." My phone beeped and I saw another message from Jae.

'Offer's still on the table. Come on Nini.. Don't be such a busy woman and spend time for yourself too.'

I sighed. "A little me time wouldn't hurt." I changed into something comfortable and tied my hair. "Unnie, I'm going to the arcade!"

"Are you kidding? It's six? Can't you go tomorrow? But who cares. Go and have some fun." She smiled at me while holding her drink. "Enjoy."