🌸Where Were We?

Author's Note:

Again, I'm warning everyone😅 Don't blame after this✌

J E N N I E

"Are you sure no one's coming?" He locked the main door and nodded.

"Why? Do you think I'll stop when someone comes? Ani. Nothing can stop me once I start pounding in you."

He carried me like a sack and took me upstairs. He hurriedly closed the door and made sure it's locked. "Tae-"

He pushed me against the door and attacked my lips. He took off his shirt and his hands roamed around my body. He stopped on my skirt and pulled it down.

In a hurry, he slid his hand inside my underwear and pushed his fingers inside. His long fingers felt so good inside me.. "Shit Tae! Like that!"

This time he was biting my lips. He fastened his pace making me shout in pleasure. I can't hold back my feelings anymore. He's too good!

He backed away and turned me around. He took off my shirt and groped my breats from behind. He pulled my bra down and caressed my bare back. "Taehyung.. It tickles."

I heard him chuckle and turned me around to face him. He was staring intensely at my breasts making me look away, embarrassed. "Holy fuck Kim Jennie." Without any warning, he sucked my right nipple and played with the other.

I was screaming nonstop when he started to bite them. "Tae! Taehyung ah!!" It hurts like shit but how come it somehow felt so good?! "Fuck!"

He returned on my lips and kissed me hard. "Can I take it off?" He whispered while teasing my clothed core. He slightly pulled them down and bit my earlobe. "Can I?"

"O-okay." Without hesitation, he pulled them down and rubbed my clit. "Shit!! Taehyung!"

He spread my legs open and pushed his head in between. He started eating me out, moving his tounge back and forth.

I kept moaning while pulling a handful of his hair. He added a finger and push and pulled it faster than before. My legs started to shake. "T-tae.. I feel something."

"I haven't put it in you yet and you're almost releasing?"

"Then do it already!" He chuckled and pulled down his pants along with his boxer shorts. Oh my god.. "Taehyung?"

"Don't worry, it would hurt but not for too long."

"W-what.." He held it and slowly pushed it inside me. Shit it hurts! "Taehyung!!" I accidentally dug my nails on his skin when he thrusted again. "Ah! Tae it hurts..!"

"Trust me on this." He thrusted again and again, another followed by another. I can't help myself but cry. "Ani, ani.. Don't cry Jennie."

"Are you sure you're doing it right?" He thrusted again a little faster this time. "Taehyung.." I whined as he keep increasing his pace. "Shit! Shit! Slow down!"

"I can't." He wrapped my legs around him and thrusted deeper into me. "You'll get used to it.." Then after moments..I wasn't feeling the pain anymore.

"Oh fuck.. Oh fuck-ah! Ah!" I burried my face on his neck and closed my eyes shut.

"You feel so good Jennie.." He moved faster and faster, banging my back on the door. "Ah.. Shit!" He moved his head on my chest and sucked my nipples, biting them hard.

"Fuck! Taehyung what are you doing?! Ah-ah! Tae!" He pulled it out and kissed my lips. "Are we done?"

"You haven't released yet." He carried me to the bed and thrusted inside me again. I'm starting to feel the pleasure he's giving me. He held my hands above my head and licked my neck to my breasts. "You're fucking hot Kim Jennie."

"Fuck! Shut up- Ah! Ah! Slow down!!" I can already hear his bed squeaking. "Tae! You're breaking the bed!"

"Don't mind the fucking bed!" He squeezed my breasts and played with my nipples with his toungue.

His thrusts got harder and deeper. My vision got blurry and all I can hear were his pants and my moans.

"Louder... Moan louder, Jen!" He spanked my thigh and tightened his grip on both of my hands. I'm screaming so fucking loud what does he still want me to do?!

"Right there!! Oh shit! You're so fucking good Tae! You're so good!! Fuck me hard! Fuck me so hard Tae.. Yeah like that! Uhmm!"

He chuckled and kissed my lips. "Good girl.."

I suddenly felt something. The same feeling I was feeling earlier. "T-taehyung.."

"You're gonna cum?" He kept hitting the perfect spots and pulled out just in time when I released. For the second time, he sucked my core and licked the juice on my thighs. "Tastes so good Jennie-ya.."

"I'm tired.."

"Ani. I should release mine too." He turned me around pushed his dick inside my ass. "Oh shit Jennie.."

"Really?! Ah!" This time, no slowing downs. He kept thrusting fast until he released his on my back. My knees gave up I fell flat on the bed.

He collapsed beside me, panting heavily. "How was I?"

"You serious left nothing untouched. You did great. Just pray that my voice won't be gone after this or I'm not doing this again. I'm telling you."

He pulled me towards him and covered our naked bodies with a blanket. "I'm happy you're my first."

"I am? You never did this with Sooyoung?"

"I can't. She tried to but I can't. But when it comes to you, I just can't hold myself back." He caresses my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight."

"Are you sure you don't want another round?" I quickly hit his arm. "Ow! Why would you do that?"

"Do want to see me riding a wheelchair, Kim Taehyung? My legs are hurting right now and you're asking me that?"

"Just making sure.. Let's sleep." He put his arms around me and closed his eyes. "Goodnight too shortcake."

--
Author's Note:

I don't know why but I find it really wEiRD reading this😂😅 Hope you guys liked it by the way❤