🌸Labels Don't Matter

J E N N I E

"Pillow-ssi!" He called and back hugged me. "Let's sleep." He put his head on my shoulder and smiled. "Am I too cheesy?"

"Yes. Get off me." I pushed his head away and continued cleaning the living room. Everyone went to bed and here I am doing all the cleaning.

"Do you need any help?" I shook my head and picked up the box of the cake earlier. "Are you mad?"

"No. I'm sleepy, okay?" He chuckled and took the mop from me. "Yah. It's your birthday so leave it to me."

"You're tired. Go to my room upstairs. It's the last room in the hallway. You can change your clothes if you want. I wouldn't mind."

"Ani." I sat on the couch and looked at him. "I'll wait for you." He smiled at me and continued mopping. "Tae? Are you living all by yourself here?"

"Not all the time. Hyung comes here every morning to check on me then he's gonna leave at night for work. It's like that everyday."

"How about.. Your mom?"

"Mom.. She's working abroad. My dad also works abroad but in a different country. They have their own businesses and they just give me the things I need. But mom comes home for three months so she can see me."

"It must be so tough."

"I'm used to this. But I have you guys and I'm contented." He finsihed mopping and washed his hands at the kicthen. "Let's go." I held his hand and he took me upstairs. Not a single noise was heard so I guess everyone's asleep. Maybe some are doing strange things but that's not my business anymore.

He opened the door and my mouth went agape after seeing his room. "This.. This is just your room? You don't share this with anyone?"

"Nope. I sometimes feel alone because it's too big for one person." He took off his shirt and jumped on his bed, giggling. "Come here." He patted the spot next to him.

"Should I jump too?" He happily nodded. "Okay.." I ran towards his bed and jumped but I ended up on top of him. NICE ONE JENNIE! "Sorry!"

"It's alright." He tucked my hair behind my ear. "Should we continue where we left earlier?" He sexily whispered on my ear.

"Um.. No." I rolled to his side. "I made a promise with dad. He should know before we engage into those things. And we're not adults yet."

"You mean I have to see Mr. Kim again?" I nodded. Their first meeting was not that good. But I hope dad would reconsider. He'll listen.