🌸Morning Tease

J E N N I E

"Nope. I am not sharing a room with three other people. Jennie's enough." He said and pulled me towards him. "Go find your own rooms."

"Don't touch me." I yanked my arm away from him. Why is he always touching me as if we're close?! "Jiyeon, Haera and Gaeji, just ask the others if they are willing."

They nodded and left the room. I'm still not in good terms with everyone.

Jisoo unnie and Seokjin are still not talking to each other after that incident. Unnie would ignore him and leave if he tries to talk to her. I understand her! He was her first love and he broke her heart.

"Soooo.. When are you going to tell me about the reason behind your unforgiving soul?" He elbowed me and smiled. "Come on. I won't tell everyone."

"Stop asking me about that. I'm trying to forget about it so fucking PLEASE help me out! It's not an easy experience okay?!" I laid on my bed and pulled the blanket up.

"Worth another try." Just like these past few days, he slept behind me, putting his arm around my torso as if he's hugging a pillow. "Goodnight shortcake."

"Sure." Then I realized, he was wearing a shirt! Good thing he forgot to take it off-

"Oh. My shirt is still on." Shit. He stood up and took off his shirt. And it's been days since I was amazed by his body. Not sexually but..the other term- Fuck those  packs- "Yah Jennie. You really want my body that much?"

I shook my head and came back to my senses. "No! Stop assuming things!" I immediately closed my eyes.

"You were clearly looking at me shortcake." He laid down and I felt his breath on my nape. Holy shit! He's so close! "Just admit it." He snaked his arm on my waist and pulled me close in a hurry. "Do you still hate me?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Of course I hate you! I'm just doing you a favor fucker. This doesn't mean my thoughts about you changed."

"How about those feelings?" I felt his hand play with my hair. I was facing towards the wall all this time. I don't know why but I can't face this motherfucker.

"Can you stop?! If you still want a pillow then stop saying such nonesense things in my ear. Go to sleep! I would never like you bitch."

"As if I'll like you! I have someone else in mind. You're just a pillow and my shortcake."

"Erase the ownership weirdo. You don't own me." I pulled the blanket up to my face and tried to sleep. Now who's the unlucky girl? 

Morning came and I wasn't able to sleep well last night. One reason was that mystery girl, the second one is he was moving from time to time and the worst one is he was snoring!

"Are you awake?" He asked and slightly pinched my arm. "Shortcake."

"Ughh! I'm awake, okay?!" I immediately stood up and hit him with a pillow. "I have been awake this whole fucking time!!"

"What did I do this time?"

"You were snoring!" He suddenly laughed at me. "Yah! It's not funny! I was tired and all I heard were snores!"

"What do you want to hear? Moans?" He said smirking towards me. He's crazy!! "I can make you if you ask me to." He walked closer me and I felt his lips on my neck.

"I hate you!" I pushed him away and left the room. "That perv-ughh!!"

"Jennie unnie! What's wrong? Why do you look so sad? Did that Taehyung hurt you?" Lisa asked.

"He's just being annoying. So what's up? How's Jisoo unnie."

"She's still in the room. She couldn't face Seokin yet. Let's just give her some time." I nodded and we went to the kitchen. "Holy smokes! These are some food!" Jin was cooking different dishes and I'm getting hungry!

"Woah.. Are these for everyone?" I pointed.

"Yep. And a peace offering to Jisoo." I immediately took a chicken and ate it. "Can I ask you guys a favor?"

"Suuuure.. You cook very nice food!" Lisa said, munching on her brownies.

"Can you help me with Jisoo? I want us to be back together."

Author's Note:

I'm sorry I haven't updated for two days straight!!🙏 There's a lot of things on my plate lately and I'm trying to do all my responsibilities in school.. I'll try to update regularly for everyone😊💜