🌸Shortcake and Fraud

J E N N I E

He kept caressing my thigh, and kissed me roughly. I let out a whine not being able to cope up with him. He backed away and looked at me, panting under him. "You okay?"

"You think?" He chuckled and kissed my neck. "Taehyung- ah!" Did he just put a hickey on me?!

"Looks good on you." He was about to turn to my left but I stopped him and pushed his head away.

"Yah. If you're trying to play with my feelings again or use me for your fucking needs, I'm telling you to stop right now."

"I'm not playing with your feelings and I don't want to use you for my needs. I'm starting to realize it Jen and I'm starting to accept it."

"What do you mean?"

He moved behind my ear and whispered. "You're not the only one who wanted more than just friendship. Now.. I know you're not just the 'f' word but I want you to be more than that."

"I don't understand you."

"You don't have to worry because I'll be here to catch you from falling."

"Can you be straightforward?" Don't be such a tease and just say it. But.. Is he telling me that he likes me?

"I like you. It has always been you. I keep fooling myself thinking my feelings for Sooyoung never changed when they really did. I didn't want to accept it, but I do now. Will you give me a chance to prove it to you?"

I pulled his shirt and kissed him. Fuck! I waited for this to happen!

"Slow down Jen." He chuckled between our kisses. "You're being so aggressive." He backed away and took off his shirt. I bit my lip, looking at how perfect his body is. "What? You want this?"

"Stop teasing me!"

"Tss." He kissed me again, pulling my body close to his. He was slowly pulling my shirt up. "Shit. I want to fuck you so bad right now."

The door suddenly opened. "Are we interrupting something?" We quickly fixed ourselves and looked away.

"We didn't know the both of you were up to something." Nine of them were here, looking at us.

"N-no. We just finsihed talking." I defended, gulping.

"Yep. We missed a lot of things." The three ran towards me and pulled me away. "So Taehyung, what did the both of you talk about?"

"You should hear him out guys."

"That's why we came here. Happy Birthday, bro." Namjoon greeted and patted his back, smiling. "We're sorry for shutting you out."

"Now tell us what happened."

Taehyung told us the whole thing. Finally, they were able to forgive each other. He looked so happy just like before. He seemed like a little kid talking to his fellow friends. I'm glad everything turned out fine.

I brought all the plates to the kitchen. It was just a circular little cake and ELEVEN of us shared with it. They could've told me they were coming. Tsk.

"Hey." There goes his deep voice again. I still can't get over what happened earlier. It was too embarrassing yet so thrilling. "I'll help you with that."

He took the sponge from me and soaped the dishes. "About what happened earlier-"

"If you want me to forget about it like I know you would say, my answer is NO. It's too unforgettable." He winked and smirked. "It's also the first time you got so aggressive and I like that."

"No.. Please don't let me remember. I was just going with the flow!" Yes, I was. I have no idea of how people do it.

"Jen.. What are we exactly?" I stopped. "We're not in a relationship. Definately not married, more than friends.. But what exactly are we to each other?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"'Cause I don't want you to assume, and so do I. I want to know my limitations. Probably to prevent something like earlier to happen again. Well, we could do it some other time but for us to know when to stop."

"Maybe.. Mutuals? Fuck buddies?"

"Yah!" He smacked my head and I laughed. "You silly girl. I thought you're still an innocent baby!"

"You made me like this!"

"Okay, okay.. So what are we, really?"

"I don't know.. But as far as we are right now.. I think I'm still calling this stage 'Shortcake and Fraud'. I didn't want our actions towards each other change, Taehyung. Our feelings may level up but I don't want us to change."

--
Author's Note:

This is just the first part of it guys😁💓 I'll be making a lot and I hope there won't be any mixed emotions anymore😅

Anywho.. I don't think I can update tomorrow that's why I updated consecutive chapters.. I hope you guys understand😊