🌸Falling Deeper

J E N N I E

"What did you say?" Did he just say 'I love you' to me?

"I love you. You are always there for me and, I didn't expect someone like you would be giving me advices right now. Thanks so much for that Jen. I'm really happy I have a friend like you."

"A-ah.. That.. Of course I'll always be here for you Taehyung. Whatever happens, I'll be here." I smiled at him. He pulled me for a hug and I hugged him back. I was feeling butterflies again but I have to keep it. This friendship is precious and I don't want it to end because of some feelings.

Minutes passed and we decided to watch a movie in my room. It's Train to Busan! Also, Taehyung's hyung came and he and unnie left. They're going on a date, I guess?

"Yah! Yah! Don't leave the kid!!" He shouted. He almost forgot about the bowl of popcorn on his lap when the zombies were so close to getting the pregnant woman's husband. "Yah! Run!!" He shouted, jumping on the bed.

"Shut up! You watched that a lot of times already. You know what will happen!" He rolled his eyes at me and sat down. "Tsk. Noisy. Very noisy."

"It's just thrilling to watch." He put the popcorn on the bedside table and moved closer to me. "They're good actors."

"Yeah right." I suddenly got startled when he put his head on my shoulder. "What the heck?" He wrapped his arms around me and giggled. "Um.. What are you doing? There's something called personal space, asshole."

"Who cares?" He yawned and hugged me tighter. "You got nice scent."

"Ew! Get away from me! You're weird." I pushed him away. He stood on his knees and crossed his arms.

"May I remind you that you also said something like that to me before. In the bus. You're weirder."

"Shut up and just watch." He was back to that position again and pulled the blanket up. "Yah! I might fall asleep!"

"Then sleep. Are you sleepy little shortcake?" And there he goes again.. "We can always turn off the TV if you're sleepy."

"Psh." He took the remote and turned it off. "Yah."

"I want to sleep." He lied on the bed and signaled me to do the same. "Come on. Just like before."

"I'm not feeling sleepy."

"Jebal.. Jennie-yah.." I wasn't expecting his puppy eyes with a pout while saying that.

"Fuck off and stop acting cute you dummy." I lied on the bed like what he told me and closed my eyes. "It's like four in the afternoon." I softly said.

"So?"

"When are you going home? You'll end up staying here for the night if you sleep right now."

"It's alright. I can always not go to school tomorrow." He wrapped his arms around me once again and burried his head on my neck.

"Y-yah.. This is awkward." I shaked him multiple times but he won't wake up. "Hey. Wake up! Taehyung! Yah! You can't do this! You-  Ugh! Fine." I put my arm around him and closed my eyes. "Sleep well. Forget about those shitty problems for a while."

T A E H Y U N G

I found her sleeping so peacefully between my arms. Her head was on my chest and her arms are both wrapped around me. "I wish we could stay like this 'til the end." I planted a kiss on her forehead and caressed her hair. "Please don't fall inlove with me. I wouldn't know what to do if you will, my shortcake. I don't want to hurt that heart of yours."

She suddenly shivered. Maybe because of the cold wind coming from her window. It's almost eight and I have no plan of going home. Besides, hyung isn't here yet.

I hugged her closer. "As long as I'm here, no one would dare to hurt you."

I didn't know I'd feel this protective over her. The last five months were pure chaos and now, there's not even a space between us.

She's one of the people I want to keep forever. I want to be with her during her tough times. I've never felt this close to a girl before and I never regretted Jennie being the first one to make me feel happy like this.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter😅✌ I'll do better next time. I didn't want you guys to keep waiting and I have time to update so here it is!!💓 Hope it wasn't too sad or boring😅